Summer Solstice Group Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trichnut

Reaction score
With Summer solstice just around the corner(June 27th) I figured why not have a bunch of us start at the same time and document our progress at the same time and on the same thread.
I will be posting the new thread here in the Grow Journal once we have a handful of contestants that want to participate.
As we post pics of our progress on the thread I will copy and post your latest pics on the first thread so viewers can see progress of all growers in 1 place.
Here are the rules.
1) Starting from seed (recommend germinating 3 seeds in wet paper towel) on the off chance you get a male you will most likely have at least 1 female. you will only be documanting growth on one female plant.
2) we all start on the same day.
3) no use of artificial lighting this is an outdoor grow.
4) max grow bucket size of 5 gal. the only reason I say this is that some of us cant grow plants too big because we are in a residential area and we don’t want to attract to much attention.
5) for the most part anything goes lets just have fun and maybe we can all learn something from one another.

When this is all over we will have a poll to see who had the best results.

So who is in? I am hoping to start as early as next week or maybe 2 weeks from now if people need to order seeds. Let me know your input

All in 27th it is! I think im gonna go with some SensiStar

Latest posts

Back