Taking an outdoor clone indoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1ManMafia

Would it be okay to give them 24 hours of light after they've been used to only 14-15 hours of light. I only have a weak 80 watt light at the moment.

I am putting them in a 10 cubic foot area.

What would the best lighting schedule be

what kind of 80 watt light?

youl need more i reckon

and shifting a plant from 14-15 up to 24 again could be risky, it might hermie

try to get 5000 lumens per square foot of floor space.

lighting schedules are to bring your plant to flower, 24 hours of light is for vegetative growth where the plant gets most of its stability, 12 on 12 off is for flowering where your plant gets its buds.

you should read all the stickies on the forum, theyl tell you everything you need to know pretty much

Lighting schedule will be fine as long as your plants aint in flowering yet.But you will need to get some decent light in thee as soon as you can.If moneys an issue go to wal-mart and get yourself some CFL's,about $8 each.Also you brining in outside plants indoors.Check your plants VERY good for any Bugs,Mites,insects.You really dont want to bring that into a grow room,Thats a can of worms you dont want to open there.Hope this helps,Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Might want to spray them down with some pesticides.

Dont want to bring bad bugs into your grow room.
Makes a bad situation.

Latest posts

Back