Tattoo's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Her Royal Highness
Has anyone here had done any branding or unusual pearcings?

I passed out my buddies bar and he heated something in the kitchen long enough to brand me and leave a nasty scar. Not cool at all and it did scar really bad.

I used to wear several piercings but i don't anymore. I had my septum pierced and stretched to a 6 gauge. i had my tongue pierced and stretched to a 6 gauge, then i had a satellite done and decided to stretch the lower hole to a 6 as well. I thought it was cool having three 6's on my face. I also had my labret pierced but never guaged it past a 12. Eventually i stretched my tongue to a 2 guage. I also used to wear a prince albert. I never pierced my ear lobes though. I no longer wear body jewelry, although some of the piercings haven't closed and i haven't worn anything in them for at least two years.

I'm trying to convince myself to post the pics of my tats but, some of them are very distinguishing to anyone in my area.

Jim, thanks for sharing that story with us, its was a good read :)

I used to stretch 4 of my earring holes - they say once it gets past 5mm it won't go back to normal. Dunno if thats true, I got to 4mm lol It was the cleaning them and the stink of them that made me stop, they looked pretty cool though.

I have 9 piercings (6 in earlobes, 1 top of ear, 1 nose and 1 naval) - the usual hehe

Something really upset me last week - I was at work and this old chap said to me "Why would a pretty lady like you have an ugly thing like that in your nose?" - I had no idea what I was meant to say to that lol. He probably thought it was a complement. I know maybe its just that generation in this area, but come on...I wouldn't have had it done or kept it there for 3 years if I didn't like it!!! Stupid old fart!

Ahhhh thats better :D hehe

If you all want to see a wild tattoo google *Puff the Magic Dragon tattoo* and tell us how brave you think this guy was...LOL..I have 5 tatts myself but nothing like him...take care..

iam planning to have my 3rd tatoo, i want it tribal tihs time..but i still dont know whre to put it..i also want an iguana place in myneck down to my back..:p

okay heres a couple of mine:
Seattle sky line over the top of my "texas tombstone".
Fighting Buddha and the "tiger tatt" i'll have to take a better pic. but the other one i threw in !

beltbuckle.jpg

budha.jpg

dragon.jpg

Thanks "Hal"....The texas tombstone" came from a texan friend of mine where he described it as " a tombstone for a dead di*k... lol
I have alot of other tatt's .I'll post more later if i can get someone to take the pic's. NW tribal art (wolf/ orca whale) as well as "stimple" work.

Lol

Had them a long time now:p

Tbh ive just the one but its dare i say one of a kind you really could not imagine anyone having this tattoo done.

Im not trying to be elitist mentioning this but with hindsight it now rules me out of travelling to certain places.

Bugger

Time4Plan-B

Me and the Mrs. have been on the hunt for a new artist.

She want's henna tattoos on her legs like she had when we got married.

I have something really sweet planned out, but it will remain a secret until it is under my skin. Sharing my ideas has bitten me on the rear before.

Then I want a Halo tattoo, full lower calf scene. Gonna be sweet.
...If you knew how much time I have wasted playing that game you would understand.

halo__master_chief.jpg
Go get 'em tiger.

(12,386 games)...boop..boop..boop..beep! (Round Over)

The puff the magic dragon tattoo is imho amazing i just had to show my wife and she just sat in front of the pc mesmerized until she got to the last photo then chucked up.:D

lol

Time4Plan-B

haha i understand, effen
theres other things i would tattoo on myself
that people would tell me is dumb but if it really means
something to you and you want to live with it for the
rest of your life its your call. I have a half sleeve on my right arm,
and some terrible flowers on my left wrist i got when i was younger
that ill be getting covered up soon. I wont put pictures up, not only because
i just ripped a bowl and am lazy, but cause i dont necessarily feel comfertable doing that yet

Latest posts

Back