Tattoo's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres some New England ink for everyone. And no im not flexing im just really buff!!:rofl::laugh:

IMG_0154-1.jpg

IMG_0152-2.jpg

IMG_0148-3.jpg

IMG_0158-2.jpg

here are a few of my "home made" tats....they are old but they still look good i think...got another one comming soon, just gotta wait for my buddy to come from florida to do it..i should have been down there by now...

011.JPG

020.JPG

013.JPG

Hope you like it.

I have not decidded if I want to add colour to it or not as I think it is already beutiful.

Comments?

Well I seem to be having problems attaching my picture. I will try again later. :(

Thorn said:
Wow that third pic there in your last post Puff is friggin awesome! Definately inspired me to get a weed leaf tat!
thats a piece my buddy drew up for me after he visited and i showed him my first grow...he owns cross bones tattoo in ft.meyers FL. ..his "industry" name is TENN and i'm pretty sure you can find his flash sets online....he truly is one of the best in my opinion;) you should see what he can do with an air brush!!!!!!omg!!!!..he also did all the skulls on my arm around the "CFH" with a guitar string,ball point pen and small electric motor....

lisa said:
How could you do that on a delicate area like neck HER ROYAL HIGHNESS????

:confused2: The pain does not bother me. In fact, it is thrilling and exciting. I have more but I am nervous to share on a public forum. Some of mine may be well known, at least where I reside.

I'm working on my design. I've decided to take the risk and get a Mary Jane inspired piece done. :ccc: I'm thinking about getting a leaf but I want haze behind it and I don't want it to be filled in, just outlined by the smoke, kinda like the design in the pic, but b&w. Probably something about the size of my hand. I'm still undecided as to where to get it...any suggestions? :confused:

tat.jpg

Her Royal Highness said:
:confused2: The pain does not bother me. In fact, it is thrilling and exciting. I have more but I am nervous to share on a public forum. Some of mine may be well known, at least where I reside.

Know what you mean love. Yea the pain doesn't bother me either. I was surprised after I got my first 2 done together at how the pain was almost therapeutic so I can totally understand falling alseep during having one done. Its very addictive too :)

Thorn said:
Know what you mean love. Yea the pain doesn't bother me either. I was surprised after I got my first 2 done together at how the pain was almost therapeutic so I can totally understand falling alseep during having one done. Its very addictive too :)

Thank you. I know not everyone responds to pain like I do. But to me it brings pleasure. My gentleman friends have anyways enjoyed this. :hubba:

Her Royal Highness said:
I am some what of a sadist and love the pain.

Me too. I smoked a bowl with my best friend this summer and visited the artist who originally did my back to have him touch up a few areas that faded. I felt so peaceful in the chair. It was awesome.

Her Royal Highness said:
Has anyone here had done any branding or unusual pearcings?

Yes to the former, no to the latter. It's crazy different from a tattoo, though. You have to keep a close eye on it because if you get it infected, you're in serious trouble. I went through a bit of a "blood brother" thing last year that involved a steam pipe, lots of alcohol and several bowls of good Canadian hydro. It started off as a bet and turned into a kind of rite of passage thing. Who could hold on longer... All I can say is that I won, winning was really losing, five weeks of down time, and a really, really bad scar. But, I was in a phase, it seemed like a good idea at the time and to be completely honest, the searing sensation was really fun at first. Ten minutes later and for weeks afterward, there wasn't enough Vicodin, booze and dope to keep me from agony. The guy I did it with and I both spent the night laying on the floor with our arms in an ice bath with a keg of beer. The scar is a good reminder that I'm stubborn, tough, and incredibly lacking in judgement at times. In the end, though, all the pain makes you stronger. I see it every day and sometimes I regret it, but there's another good reminder right there: The past is the past and you can do nothing to change it, all you can do is accept it and learn. As good or better than a tattoo in some ways. Same principal.

Her Royal Highness said:

But I want to see them. How will I see them?

Latest posts

Back