Tattoo's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hubba:

quagmire-3865.jpg

I like this thread, thanks for all the posts. Has anyone had their tat done the old fashion way? The tribal on my right bicep was done with bamboo, the old fashion way. I had my sons watch as it took nearly 2 hours. I told them when they were young, this is what it looks like. This is how its done. No mystery. If you want one, make sure its what you like. Its going to be there for a long time.

in regards to pubes, lasers have come along way, and really work. not cheap, but some think it is well worth it. many women i know shave. Its a vanity thing. They will dye their hair to get rid of grey, but the grey pubes...they shave away.

Hey Everyone-

Out of respect of everyone here on MP, the other staffers and I agree that there shouldn't be any more tattoos from male/female genitalia. We work hard keeping this place a classy joint. I know, I am as guilty here as the next guy with some of my comments. Let's get back to posting pics of tats from other parts of the body that won't make anyone blush. ;)

And a gentle reminder to be careful, as tats can identify who we are. Use discression.

Thanks.

umbra said:
I like this thread, thanks for all the posts. Has anyone had their tat done the old fashion way? The tribal on my right bicep was done with bamboo, the old fashion way. I had my sons watch as it took nearly 2 hours. I told them when they were young, this is what it looks like. This is how its done. No mystery. If you want one, make sure its what you like. Its going to be there for a long time.

in regards to pubes, lasers have come along way, and really work. not cheap, but some think it is well worth it. many women i know shave. Its a vanity thing. They will dye their hair to get rid of grey, but the grey pubes...they shave away.

Had an appointment to get a traditional Mauri tattoo when I was in NZ.

Due to the poor currency exchange rates attributed to the declining dollar, coupled with the simply phenominal beer's they have...money ran too tight and it was canceled.

Shame...

I was ready...

Thorn said:
thanks you painterdude for uploading that...

i looked at it... but then i have a book on tattooing that has ALSORTS tattoooed, and yes they are crunge worthy, but that IMO is because a) we wouldn't think of doing it to ourselves and b) that we have been brought up in this society to be bashful of the naked body.

Anyway on the ink - i think its very good! and lets face it...he;s got balls!!! And well, i honestly think it makes the area look FAR better than its natural form! The colours are brilliant...i wish i could see more of the dragon on the left hand side though. :)

Thanks so much Thorn.....I sent it to my two gay friends in New York City, they said they had already seen these photographs.....the front is way, too revealing for this thread, which is what it is.......I don't make up rules, but I think they aren't democratic.......someone has an agenda of decency and apparently we are supposed to know the limits?

So I deleted it.......painterdude

UKgirl420 said:
haha painterdude cool pic ,,,but the front view would be good 2 :p

Hi UK......just wrote to Thorn........she was also curious about his 'willie' which now is a nasty looking dragon......

Glad you were interested........but it's gone.......painterdude

GMCORP said:
I hope i get the same amnesty as painterdude, but, i had to counter that male picture with a female one i've always found to be fascinating. I've threatened to do the same thing with my ol' man's face :p

Don't know about amnesty GMCORP.......had a feeling about 'rustled feathers'...and Smokin Mom, well what can I say.......so I yanked it.....

SmokinMom said:
Hey Everyone-

Out of respect of everyone here on MP, the other staffers and I agree that there shouldn't be any more tattoos from male/female genitalia. We work hard keeping this place a classy joint. I know, I am as guilty here as the next guy with some of my comments. Let's get back to posting pics of tats from other parts of the body that won't make anyone blush. ;)

And a gentle reminder to be careful, as tats can identify who we are. Use discression.

Thanks.

Did all the staffers check out ALL the tatoo's? Did they enjoy any of them? I feel some responsibility for 'not keeping' this a classy joint. You have my apologies and a smidge of disrespect for the staff.

painterdude, I never said you had to remove anything. Only to refrain from posting any more. Now folks are gonna read this thread and have no idea of the tats were speaking of.

oh well...if its gone its gone. it sure brought about some interesting conversation and i enjoyed it as much as a lot of yas.

painterdude said:
Thanks so much Thorn.....I sent it to my two gay friends in New York City, they said they had already seen these photographs.....the front is way, too revealing for this thread, which is what it is.......I don't make up rules, but I think they aren't democratic.......someone has an agenda of decency and apparently we are supposed to know the limits?

So I deleted it.......painterdude

You're absolutely correct .it is not a democracy. It is a "Privately owned".. and "Privately paid for" site.
Therefore, he who pays the bills, makes the rules.
It is no different than coming into my house or your house. I'm sure that "you" have set rules and guidelines for your house, if I don't agree, am I correct in ignoring them??

from the "SITE RULES..
15. The Marijuana Passion Forums are not public domain and membership can be withdrawn by the board owner at any time for any reason. The moderators reserve the right to refuse or delete any message for any reason.....If you have any doubt about what is allowed or not, please PM one of the Moderators or MarP, if you would be more comfortable speaking with him, and present what you would like to do BEFORE you do it. If this is done, it will make every one's time here more enjoyable.
We reserve the right to delete any message in our Forums for any reason whatsoever......
Pictures of inappropriate content can be deleted by the site staff without warning......
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Marijuana Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Latest posts

Back