Tattoo's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol anyway...

thanks painterdude for sharing the pic, gonna pm you now bout it :)

i like the city scape :D

pubes - why would i spend that much time every day or other day shaving and trying to get it perfect when i could spend that time on my grow (and money too GM ;) ) me and the boyfriend are planning on travelling sometime soon - somehow i don;t think it'll be appropriate to be shaving down there often when we're living in a motorhome lol waste not want not. Life is far too short to worry about things like that. :D

Speaking of scarification...anyone gone down that road?

The thread should be changed to "Body Modifications".

Thanks everyone for all your concern, comments, and site information.....I will try to be a 'better' citizen in the future......so......here are some more pics for you.....without genitalia.....

Hick, I am totally cool with the rules.....sorry for my little bi-polar episode.....I'll try to be a good member from now on

Thorn, sent you a 'personal' about 30 minutes ago.....thanks again for your support

Smokin Mom and UK, appreciate everything you said......thanks for caring

I think I have OVER-THANKED EVERYBODY NOW.....BY BY

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Hey PD no problem.;) Ma and the rest of us just didn't want it to go any further that's all. ;) Yes we love the tats.

HELLO BROTHER'S......appreciate the input.....forgot to thank you guys....

with this tattoo you make a promise
of who you are and what you think
this will be your binding contract
written down in blood and ink

he had a life to live
the day he left home
he vowed no surrender
no company drone

he wrote it down in crimson
he wrote it down in black
he wrote it down so deep
he's never gonna take it back

make your clear and solemn vow
before the age of compromise
write it here and write it now
always right before your eyes

this tattoo
this tattoo will hold your vision
always looking back at you
this tattoo

It isn't on the surface
it doesn't need to be
he wrote it down so deep
only he can see

he doesn't have to show it
it isn't meant for show
he spells it out in action
like it was written on his soul.

this tattoo!

1st in design for celtic sleeve w/ breast & shoulder plate

this a 3 strand knot representing me, wife,daughter w/ our corresponding astrological signs. middle knot is for unity. around sagitarius & aries which is wife & me is a single strand each. daughter(cancer) on bottom by wrist is a strnd that inter twines & binds us together. 2 irish wolfhounds rep. my 2 dogs & protect us. currently designing 3 strand knot for elbow to rep. sis, bro in-law, & new niece. 15 hrs & only $300! found a true artist that loves celtic. most frown upon b/c of intricacy.

DSCN0232.JPG

DSCN0234.JPG

DSCN0235.JPG

DSCN0236.JPG

DSCN0237.JPG

DSCN0238.JPG

painterdude said:
Thanks everyone for all your concern, comments, and site information.....I will try to be a 'better' citizen in the future......so......here are some more pics for you.....without genitalia.....

Hick, I am totally cool with the rules.....sorry for my little bi-polar episode.....I'll try to be a good member from now on

Thorn, sent you a 'personal' about 30 minutes ago.....thanks again for your support

Smokin Mom and UK, appreciate everything you said......thanks for caring

I think I have OVER-THANKED EVERYBODY NOW.....BY BY

OMG!!!! THOUGH IT IS WONDERFUL BUT I WOULD SALUTE YOUR ATTEMPT.:yeahthat:

docfish... WOW those are just amazing!! Look very new though..how long you had them? it really is great to see other peoples tattoos and the meaning behind them.

I never said anything about mine... the faerie with dragon wings just sprang to me and i held it in my mind its as though she is me... delicate but fiery. I have a spider...spiders are amazing creatures to me..anything that creat so much fear in predators such as ourselves is just fascinating. and a pentagram, for protection and my belief in the earth and nature. :)

thanks painterdude for the pics! absolutely awesome!!! I wish i could upload some of my tattooists work because he has done some absolutely amazing work, but eh its not mine and i don't have permission and if i credited him you'd know where i am :p

hope everyone having a good day :D

Everyones tatoos are so nice. I have sveral but i am nervous to post their pictures. I am some what of a sadist and love the pain. Has anyone here had done any branding or unusual pearcings?

I have a sweet peice on each of my forearms (flying V guitars designs around them with a word through each, Or the guitars are going through the words really from my elbow to my wrist. but Im afraid they would be identifying markers. I didnt have them last time I got locked up but somebody could see them later and be like '"ohhhh thats that guy lets follow him home and arrest him I know he has some green **** somewhere"..... Or something.

I have one right on the top of my left hand too covering most of it.

tcbud said:
Black Rose over my broken heart, as in a rose on skin, interior heart been broke and fixed by Doc and Dupont.

Found this pic on a site I used to go to, thot it was cool. Not sure if it is body paint or a tat.

Thats definatly body paint.

Lovin some of the tatts, Especially the sleeves, Im working toward that but the tats are soooo expensive!!

My next one I want to get first is the actual picture with one of the 2 word sets in the first 2 pics...... With the 3rd picture's "background" with the landscape the trees and the moon, But A bit bigger moon up on my shoulder, The rest will cover the top half of my arm when finished.
Of course it will be full color, A more silver/grey color for the were-wolf. So take the 3rd pic, and take out that wolf, add the first couple pics wolf in there and color it up, Make the moon take up majority of the treeline, i want a big moon at the top side of my arm, the shoulder line...

I think its going to turn out nasty looking. I like colors my forearms are full color.

DS.PNG

VU2.PNG

werewolf2.jpg

Can anyone answer this: I saw an ad in the local window of the tat shop saying ' Lizard Spit' tats here!

Lizard spit...sounds non-permanent, right??

Latest posts

Back