TBG/Mutt white widow grow :-)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to seeing how well they do from here on out, TBG.

And, Mutt, glad to hear you got your problem worked out!

Whats up DD. We use Miracle-Gro soil that feeds plants up to 3 months. We have used it every grow for the last 2 years with great results. Every now and then you might get a plant that doesn't like it but they grow out of it. Or should i say into it. :p
Dr.Dro said:
Hey Mutt & TBG, You guys sure know what your doing, Very nice plants guys!
TBG do you use Miricale Grow if so what kind and does it work good for you?
Thanks,Dro:cool2:

Well after the transplant into some straight MG soil the freaks seem to be taking off. Lots of nice new green growth. Here are some pics taken this morning. ;)

100_0490.jpg

100_0491.jpg

100_0492.jpg

100_0493.jpg

100_0494.jpg

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Well after the transplant into some straight MG soil the freaks seem to be taking off. Lots of nice new green growth. Here are some pics taken this morning. ;)

Looking good. Is that a freaky two headed plant in pic #2?:p

Well, I been lazy about pics.
Lookin great TBG. I topped mine, waiting on some 2 gallon grow bags to get here. Then outa the tray and into bags couple days later switching to 12/12. Don't wanna outgrow my cab so fast. LOL

rsz_Picture_or_Video_065.jpg

Can't see much but the looks of it you got your stuff under control:aok:
Dro:cool2:

Looking good Mutt. :aok: Better get a damn PURPLE or were gonna have to germ another 10 beans. :p

Dr.Dro said:
Can't see much but the looks of it you got your stuff under control:aok:

Got the kid home sick today, don't let him see the grow. Even if he is only 5. Don't need him saying "daddy has a garden in his closet" :eek:
So just snuck in there real quick.

just an update.
Had to break the cardinal rule. 2 plants in each pot...but completely outa container room. I ain't gonna sweat it. I am finishing up my lil veg box. So I'll be able to control more...seed start to finish never worked great for me need to be able to keep things in veg.

Picture 006.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Mutt said:
Got the kid home sick today, don't let him see the grow. Even if he is only 5. Don't need him saying "daddy has a garden in his closet" :eek:
So just snuck in there real quick.

Yea that's for sure you wont your little one seeing what you have going there:eek:

Very nice update man!
Looking forward to see how all of your plants turn up:aok:
GOOOOOOD LUCK on the rest of your grows guys:)

:holysheep: TBG nice recovery man! I know many always rip on MG soil but look what it does everytime lol. I use MG for all my grows and have never really had a huge problem. Can't beleive how well they recovered. Keep up the good work Mutt TBG.

Yo Stoned (think thats what it says LOL)
Mine in MG potting soil as well, this will be my final and last grow in it. I will no longer mess with it. used to work good, but last couple of batches have been horrible for me.

'Sup guys :ciao: Nice recovery TBG. Guess MG isnt all that bad when handled aproperately :hubba: . Mutt yours are lookin awesome as well. Sorry to hear u have 2 in one pot. Hopefully they don't kill eachother off hehe. Would have been cool to have Stoneys water works running as well. peace, e :bong2:

Mutt said:
Yo Stoned (think thats what it says LOL)
Mine in MG potting soil as well, this will be my final and last grow in it. I will no longer mess with it. used to work good, but last couple of batches have been horrible for me.

Sorry to hear that.

Latest posts

Back