Temp. control!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Humidity is the amount of water vapor present in the air. It needs to be around 40-60% To high or to low is bad. If to high then your carbon filter collects the extra moisture and does not filter out the smell very well wet. You will be fine though since your grow will be small. If you have an Intake and exhaust to circulate the air then your humidity will be ok. There is a meter you can get to keep an eye on this I just forgot the name" Brain Fart" lol.

for intake i was thinking about just drilling a hole and using the elbow pvc to stop light leakage. but would u recommend the damper valve? cause its my first grow and idk if im rly ready to use c02 as well plus i wont have the money for a bit but i like having the option of being able to add it later. so if i get the damper valve how big should the intake hole be? well what affects the humidity?

You can drill a hole yes. "The vent you create should be slightly larger than the exhaust. Using a bigger intake vent or multiple vents allows the air to be drawn in at a lower speed, which minimizes mixing up of the air in the area and allows the fan to operate more efficiently".

I would buy the damper valve yes its 6in and that will be fine and it will stop light leaks as well. Its up to you buddy just make sure your intake is at the bottom of your space away from your exhaust.

ya my exhaust will be in the attic so i dont have to worry about that. and if im using a 6 inch fan. should i get one 8 inch damper? or two four inch dampers? it matter?

Latest posts

Back