Temps when changing res

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shockeclipse

1000w Of Love
Reaction score
My res temps are about 67 f and my nute mixing station, is at 61.4 is it ok to xfer to my buckets or can I microwave a few gals to get he temp up around the same? Will it shock them too much?

why not just leave the new one covered next to the other one for a while in order to get the temps the same and prevent ANY shock? I always wait for my water to get to room temperature before switching.

NYC_Diesel x Jack_Herer said:
why not just leave the new one covered next to the other one for a while in order to get the temps the same and prevent ANY shock? I always wait for my water to get to room temperature before switching.
I'm pretty busy as of late with the wether getting nicer. Picking up side jobs and going to the gym, planning a wedding lol so my plant time is a little diminished. I nuked three gals and brought the station up to temp and banged out all eight in thirty mins! It was taking me like three hours before. This is def the way to do it and it only cost me like fourty bucks! I ended up filling one bucket with 3 gals for reference next to the ones I was filling and in the end had two extra gals which I topfed between them all.

Latest posts

Back