Tent setup Questions!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mindbender

Reaction score
Hello everyone and Happy Easter!

Well im goin 4 a Secret Jardin Dark Room Pro DR150 II Grow Tent with a 1000 watt cool tube and im planning on doin the growin in soil.
The Question i have for you guys is what size fan can cool a 1000 watt cool tube. Somebody told me 240 cfm and up should b good.
IS THIS TRUE????
only 240cfm and up???
and so far i kno u want 2 do scrubber/cool tube light/ducting/inline fan and pull for best results to get negative pressure.

another question i have can i pull this off with one inline fan or do i have to have two?

I doubt that a 240cfm will be nearly enough. I would go with something in the 450cfm range in a centrifuge type fan (Vortex, Eclipse, Can, etc). Or maybe even more since you are running a filter.

yeah i would totally go 450cfm n up... a 250 will barley do a 400w in a tube with a filter..

it would be a good idea to get one a lil larger than ya need and also get a fan speed controler... this will allow you to dial er up n down if n when needed...
you will like your SJ tent...
LH

Thanxs Hemp goddess and Left Hand you guys make life easier thanx for the support on the topic.

First off i found a 745 cfm fan for a 100 dollars, and secondly i need to know
what size of scrubber/filter should be good for that SJ darkroom II tent
Dimensions: 60" x 60" x 80...for the tent.

Here is a good filter that would serve your purpose. This place also has several other types of filtration as well. The ozone generators are very good for odor elimination but I honestly don't know how well they would do for our type of set-ups.

hxxp://www.plantlightinghydroponics.com/inch-triple-layer-singlepass-charcoal-fiber-filter-p-2365.html

Latest posts

Back