TGA Agent Orange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pot Belly

Honeywagoneer
Reaction score
Anyone grown this out with good results? Seems like it likes to be a bush. Would be great for LST.

Read Subcools thread on it he's a member here ! I want this one in my garden is all im saying ~

HI,

I've never grown TGA AO but I have some Deep Purple seedlings vegging for my next flower run and Subby has lots of strain info out there. I'm sure if you check around some of the forums you'll find some of Subcool's strain info and notes that he has on the breeding and growing of the strain. Try Googling 'subcool agent orange' and you'll find lots of threads to investigate. I found this info:

hXXp://www.vibescollective.org/strainguide/hybrids/2282
Agent Orange

Parents: Orange Velvet X JC x SQ (jtr)
Dominance: Sativa/Indica Mix
Sativa/Indica Proportions: Sativa/ Indica 50/50
Phenotypic stability: Two main variations one short and thick and one taller and more resinous.
Aromas: cross between Oranges and sour mix
High: Strong and tasty ; trippy
Environment: indoor, outdoor
Flowering time indoors: 8 -> 9 weeks (55 -> 65 days)
Growing methods: Top and bud early
Yield: Very abundant

Breeder's Description:
This is the first cross that Jill and I have worked on together crossing our two lines by using our now selected JTR male to add some punch and Lemon to this overly orange strain. It has long been on the list of projects to combine JC and an orange strain, it has actually been done but it a different way. Juan Moore actually selfed the JC mom and pollinated a small bud of Cali O. This experiment produced an amazing smelling strain he called 7-up, although I have never had the chance to try it I fell in love with the idea. We however took no short cuts and actually out crossed the female JC in order to produce a male breeding pool.

Crossing of two lines expect variation leaning to both sides with the desired female having the most JC attributes.
Agent Orange is a very good producer with extremely resinous large dense buds. The smell is amazing with hints of Oranges, Lemons and the smell of a Whiskey Sour cocktail. The strain contains pigments that have the ability to turn Maroon, purple with cool nights. The buzz is up and motivating and make smile.
Peace!:cool:

meds4me and dirtyolsouth - Thanks. Hey - Where'd the 'Thanks' button go?

Just got done spending over an hour on Subcool's 'Nikon' thread here as well as searching other forums for TGA's AO. I've made up my mind on it. AO will be my next grow.

Latest posts

Back