Thank you everyone...till we meet again.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walkerluke

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
This was a sad day in my life becuase I cut down my perfectly healthy girls (I just found out too). I just don't have the time to do this right now, and since I am doing it in an apartment I am constantly paranoid that I will get caught (and no I'm not smoking anything to make me paranoid, I don't have the money to pay for it!!) I am a graduate student at a top university, and it would be just stupid of me to jeapordize that. One day when I have my own house I will definitely take this up again. I had such a great time, and I want to thank everyone on here who helped me. This is truely one of the best forums I have ever seen, and I hope everyone works on keeping the forum as pleasant and helpful as I have known it to be. So goodbye for now...hope to meet some of you on here again in the future. Take care and be safe.

Yeah man i feel you, its a total responsible thing to do. Being caught with possession terminates your chance to receive federal aid. Its something i think about all the time. Stay safe

Well walkerluke your company has been great ! Its great to see that you also have your head in the right place and you are putting an education before the need to have a bong or two ! Or 30 ..On the bright side and a positive attitude i believe that good things come to those that wait and it seems that you will achieve this goal ! So i wish you luck with your venture ..but remember to come back for the adventure one day soon ! Peace and take care ..over 'n' out !

Just cause you cant grow doesnt mean you cant hang around.

Good thing your doing though. Education first. It isnt worth the risk of your future.
I had a friend way back in college get busted. Lost everything, scholarship, housing, freedom for a few days and all.

Kudos on making a wise, safe choice. Take care, and good luck with your schooling.

Legalize it...

Wish u could get a script. I got caught w/2 Oz's and went to jail on 2 felony charges. Got a script, they dropped the charges. I have recently began to see why not being convicted of a felony really is a big deal.

I just got 5k$ from federal pell grant for school, want to buy a shotgun for hunting, and actually vote now...so you, being in a state where they dont prescribe...good decision man.

A+ for you

Sorry to hear that...but you can still hang here and learn...

Latest posts

Back