thank you, weed gods.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Afrikaaner

Reaction score
well, as some of you may know, i started my first grow with little hope for such a miraculous occurance. i started with several bag seeds (mostly of schwagg unfortunately) and one northern lights seed i got a day after i planted my first seeds. so i germinated the one nl seed, and it didnt start well...it didnt break off the seed case, so i had to cut it off, then there was some kind of membrane that kept the first leaves from opening...things looked grim and it was a yellowish grey color...but it pulled through. then it SHOT up under a light too weak, but finally got a new pot, then a new light, and now its looking like a female...at least thats what my friend who is there over winter break reports. so i offer my thanks to the Gods of Weed, who allowed this slow starter to become our best looking plant, and hope that all goes well til harvest, when its up to us not to screw up. and so far 3 others also are showing signs of being females, so w00t w00t mother truckers! hopefully ill have some shltty cell phone pics tomorrow to put up after the dark cycle is over. here's to a great harvest!

good deal bro, my female had a rough start too, but like u did i added another light and wabaam she shot right up too. i also have tons of swag seeds but im not sure if it is worth it to grow them. im waiting on a friend of mine to give me some good nugget seeds.

people, people, people... just cuz a seed is from bagseed, doesn't mean it might not produce some killer shoot. who knows?... just give the experiment a tag and keep track of it - grow it out, and it may produce some of the most killer bud you've done. just take clones before you flower, and if it turns out to be killer, make yerself a mother and clone the shat out of it. :D

big surprises come in the smallest packages, sometimes....:hubba:

ya... i actually believe the reason why stress weed is so bad is basically the conditions it was grown in... i can take a stress bag seed and grow it into some dank herb... its just that its gonna take alot of TLC... ALOT!... and as long as it doesn't come out hermie and it is female... it will still be good bud because it won't have any seeds in it... when a female plant gets pollinated she stops producing thc and starts concentrating on the seed production... so as long as she doesn't get pollinated then it should be pretty good bud... dont get me wrong... the more cultivated strains that have better pheno's are definately better to go with but if you got bag seed it doesn't mean the bud is gonna be bad... but thats just the opinion of one guy... PEACE

im growin bag seed right now and its lookin pretty good but it was some pretty good weed i got it from tho ,,

hey man :yay: on the beans doing well, and just like ever one else just because its a bag seed doesn't say it wont pop off a fantastic pheno. i know the bags that mine came from (not the name of the strain) but both of them so far have been 2 times the killer that they were when i got them. MOJO for the grow

Latest posts

Back