The Attitude Is **!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greenhead

My Girls!
Reaction score
They have been good till the last order. I paid for garenteed delivery, got the order and broken seeds I have nearly $ 100.00 in phone calls to Rachel and others and still won't replace my order.
To say the least I am PEEVED!
If The They Don't Stand Up I'm Done With Them! Stay tuned:confused:
BTW
Rachel never has returned my calls and never seems to be there either!

I would only email to save the money...that is awful were they normal seeds or the color coated?

oh i hate to hear that.. the tude is the only place i buy from...they better fix it soon or else i'll stop using them as well..

boy im glad i chose to go through hd. sorry to hear about your problem. i hope they help you out.

im sure if they knew you were posting this here there would be s new package on the way to a SAFE addres

Yeah thats not cool man... I was gunna order from them on friday. Keep us posted, and good luck.

I placed an order this weekend, hope all turns out well!!

I am not making any excuses for the tude but there volume is amazing and it can take some time before they return e-mails.

Overall they have a very good rep and make more people happy than they make mad.

It seems to me that in the end they always make things right.

Sub

I've not ordered from them...but I have to say I see WAY more happy customers from there than unhappy ones! Actually your only the 3rd pesron I've heard complain in the last 4 months...and the other 2 were people complaining about germination rates, wich is not the tudes fault...IMO it's either the breeders problem, or rookie mistakes trying to germ them...more than likely the later.

I couldn't imagine running a seed distribution place...especially when it came to novice growers not doing things up to par...and then blameing the distributor or the breeder. I'd have a hard time being nice.

I hope it pans out for you, nothing worse than not getting what you ordered. I just ordered from them today, knowing that this happens everyonce in awhile. Like LF says, more happy customers there,than not. And sometimes, stuff just happens.

legalize_freedom said:
I've not ordered from them...but I have to say I see WAY more happy customers from there than unhappy ones! Actually your only the 3rd pesron I've heard complain in the last 4 months...and the other 2 were people complaining about germination rates, wich is not the tudes fault...IMO it's either the breeders problem, or rookie mistakes trying to germ them...more than likely the later.

I couldn't imagine running a seed distribution place...especially when it came to novice growers not doing things up to par...and then blameing the distributor or the breeder. I'd have a hard time being nice.

This is true, and you wont hear about most happy customers.

I hope it works out, keep us posted

Yeah...to the original poster...this wasn't meant toward you...I understand your complaint, and it's justifiable, but I think The Tude has done a great job of taking care of their customers from what I have seen here. Give them a little time, I'm sure they'll make it right.

Man..as far as the phone bill you can only be mad at yourself for that...email is free!

Hi,

Sorry about the headaches, bud... One of my beans was crushed in an order of 5 Super Lemon Haze seeds but I let it go since it was only one bean. I hope you get your situation ironed out soon. I doubt if it could have gotten crushed while shipping anyhow. Nowdays you can buy an international calling card code online and make calls to the UK, Europe or just about anywhere in the world now for pennies per minute. I've travelled to the UK and Europe for years and I always pick up an international calling card online or at Malwart to make my overseas calls.:rolleyes:

Peace!:cool:

even though i had ordering probs with the tude i felt like they are trying hard to make up for it(my order won't go through) as soon as my other bean order gets here i'm going to try again with the tude they have a bean that i really want at a fare $ i'm going to try to set up another email address(meaning i'll get my kid to do it for me i'll just tell her it's for a dating sight as i'm "techtarded") lets face it this is not a perfect world and crap happens

Sorry to hear about your order.

How can they replace your order? It's too expensive for them. They sell breeder packages for affordable prices so the risk I guess is when something goes wrong with your order then you can't do anything about it.

Maybe they can send you some free seeds to make up with you but sending a new bunch of what you ordered is costing them highly. I guess it's the risk of this business. Maybe placeing smaller orders every time is better to spread the risk then ordering everything at once

And why not use Skype to call them? You pay 2 cents a minute or so.

Latest posts

Back