The Beatles Vs Kiss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THE BEATLES VS kiss

• THE BEATLES #1

• Kiss........long tongued freak BBBOOOO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kindbud

Grower
Reaction score
sence Draston thinks the beatles **** hardcore lets see what people like more the beatles or draston's think that kiss is better we will see yes we will the beatles will never lose exspecaily to kiss that long toungued freak he cant even sing he just needs to shut up

Ok just cuz I can and I want to be snarky...I must vote...for....

KISS!

But neither are as good as Rush...

Even The Rolling Stone's are better then Beatles and KISS.

Muahahahahahahaha.

you shut your mouth when you type....

The stones svck balls. The only song they ever wrote that was good was paint it black and them playing it sucks even worse! Gob did a remake of it that whoops the orignal up and down the halls. Check it out, its the theme song for the Stir of Echoes Movie that came out a long *** time ago with kevin bacon in it.

I heard something marvelous regarding Mick Jagger and women, so no they don't **** balls! Take that back!!!

:D

KISS guys are so ugly that they gotta wear masks. So there!!!

tied come on the beatles are the best and #1 watch Draston your kiss will lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

KindBud, I told you the Beatles would pull ahead in time! The Beatles will only increase their lead as time moves on!

BTW-Last night's chat session was cool, especially the fact we now know the artist and title of the Geico Caveman airport song!

SmokinMom said:
I heard something marvelous regarding Mick Jagger and women, so no they don't **** balls! Take that back!!!

:D

KISS guys are so ugly that they gotta wear masks. So there!!!

Actually smokin' i remember hearing something about mick jagger being in bed with other men and stuff to that effect. I believe it was David Bowie. But it was his EX wife that supposedly discovered them in bed together so she loses alot of credibility.

What I heard was him being able to take a woman from zero to sixty in a matter of a minute. I'd be all for that. LOLOL

and gene simmons claims to have had sex with over 3000 people. Beat that...

Given my screename I don't suspect that this will be a HUGE surpirse, I'll vote for Kiss... they have been rockin' for three decades and they put on a MUCH better live show than the Beatles EVER did.

Hail Kiss!

From the Kiss Army Headquarters,
Metalchick

you are crazy who is wining ??? THE BEATLES.........8-4.....................little old classic
We all live in a yellow submarine
Yellow submarine, yellow submarine
We all live in a yellow submarine

thedutchmaster3 said:
Actually smokin' i remember hearing something about mick jagger being in bed with other men and stuff to that effect. I believe it was David Bowie. But it was his EX wife that supposedly discovered them in bed together so she loses alot of credibility.
LMAO FAG LOL I BELIEAVE HER!!!!!

i would have to go with kiss myself dont get me wrong i love the beatles too...peace

Latest posts

Back