The Beatles Vs Rush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THE BEATLES OR RUSH

• THE BEATLES #1

• RUSH........LOSERS

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kindbud

Grower
Reaction score
ight i love The Beatles their my favorite band love all their songs and me and smoking mom are having a argument so who do yall like beter THE BEATLES or RUSH ???? VOTE ON IT!!:fly: :fly: :cool: :cool:

you are crazy mom the beatles are better then rush anydayso i wonder if their not beter then rush why did THE ROLLING STONES MAGAZINE RANK THE BEATLES #1 THATS #1 ON THEIR LIST OF 100 GREATEST ARTIST OF ALL TIME NOT RUSH GAME OVER! i would rather listen to talk radio then rush

Hate to get into the middle of you two...:p , But I like them both. The styles are so different, it is not a good comparison.

I will say, though, Rush's technical skills are better than the Beatles, but I really don't like anything by Rush after Power Windows....:D

Close. I'll be 38 this yr.

But the new stuff is no where near the calibur of the older Rush.

SmokinMom said:
Close. I'll be 38 this yr.

Oh, you're young....

By they way, I learned years ago, it is useless to argue "Who is better" when it comes to music.

Everyone has their personal preference and no one will ever "Win."

Good luck guys:rolleyes: ....LOL!!!

That's what I told KB. I really don't care who likes what. Doesn't affect me one little bit. ;)

i can win...........i just don't want to.

so i'm boycotting your poll unless you add diggable planets

Haha... Rush. I was given a pair of tickets a few years ago so I decided to make an appearance. First song I was absolutely let down. So, I just went to an open area of grass, layed down, smoked some Sour Diesel and let the stars have their way with me... :rolleyes: If I went there just for music... UGH. Sorry SM;)

Latest posts

Back