The Beer Bong

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SKAGITMAGIC

I've got a couple plants, I always seem to have a couple of plants, that are a pain to water, Lots of foilage and a dense canopy, or way in the back and i've got to move a bunch of pots to get to it. I've added a little extension to a transmission funnel from the Auto Parts store. I can penetrate dense jungle without spashing nutes all over the girls, I also use a elongated house gutter scoop, I can direct the flow of water to the tough to get to spot:48:

P1080543.JPG

P1080542.JPG

I like it. I was thinking of setting the tote I mix nuts in up high and mounting a valve at the bottom attached to a hose. This inspired me to add a bit of pipe to the end of my hose. I have been pulling all of my plants out of the grow area and rotating them under the light every time and watering as I put them back in because I can't reach the back row with my watering can without crushing the front row. . .

One for the ladies,one for me. On or he ldes, oe ro em. I can see how that could go terribly wrong!!:spit:

Latest posts

Back