The BLunt Ride That Never Was

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hashassin

Cough Cool
Reaction score
(in this post i do insult suburban white kids who listen to what they think is rap and dont even know who krs1 is and probably love their cars so much they put theirpaycheckin their gas tanks..if you are one of these people...the next smushed together paragraph thingy may insult you you probably should read it ...(Note.if this may have insulted you i closed with letting you have the right to diss me back so no hard feelings)

So..I Picked up Some Killer Dro Last Night!!! got all psyched for the impending blunt ride (it was raining best time to smoke in a car because well u cant see ****) so we rolled up the street and We stopped at a redlight then WHAM! someone smashed into the back of my girlfriends car going 50MPH and didnt let off the gas until he pushed us a good 10 feet my whole seat came off its holster getting my leg stuck under the dash
WHiplash anyone??? and i blacked out..i made sure my best pal and gf were ok .i got out of the car walked up to the car infront of me and knocked on the window (we had hit him when we got hit) he gave me a thumbs up.he was also a wearing a deputy sherrif jacket ..now to check the asshat who didnt stop (asshat description) sporting his favorite gunit shirt (soon to be full on dickies outfit) this 25ish looking year old wannabe gangsta was sporting what was hopefully his.(soon to be mine) seen as how im gonna sue the drawers odd him (2006-2007 dodge wagon thingy) aww did white bread watch too much fast and the furious?? When he hit us the car behind him was a piggy who instanlty put his lights on...he sat for like a minute while the cop phoned the ambulance..his loser sence must have been tingling because he decided the best thing to floor it hitting the car again and taking off up the street..leaving me the lovely souvenier of his liscence plate!!!!!

he got arrested up the street..and faces criminal charges...i spent my night /early morning hours in the er catscans xrays i.v.my gf and pal got horrible whiplash i pulled various leg muscles and suffered mild head trama and severe whiplash..hence me being online in pain unable to sleep and i dont have my cell to get me some weed i havent smoked since yesterday afternoon ....this is the first full day i havent smoked in over a year.....i got me a good lawyer and hopefully the roadrunner will be paying for my college tuition..i wanna go to massart for glassblowing...
...everyone please just take a puff right now because i cant..i know you dont know me that well. but im about to smoke my keyboard = (

Drunk Drivers ****...Just another Reason marijuana should have overccome alcohol during prohibition.

heres the car.and remaining 5 inches of trunk..comments welcome..even negative ones

Site Rules
7. Please try to post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as eight pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them.

Aouch1.jpg

wow that *****.

but im a surban white kid, hippie, who also likes rap.
old school rap, run DMC, cypress hill, Bone Thugs, DRE,
but i know what you mean, i h8 the preppy kids, who wear the huge hats, and blare crappy rap!!

glad to hear your ok man, ill smoke one for ya

thanks smot ..thanks ekoostik....oh and ekoostik fat girls dont fall man..they roll = )

Latest posts

Back