The Chef and the Cherylnoble....finally!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the chef said:
Hey Rosie! It's a black trainwreck cross that subcool did! There's a thread here on this by sub hisself. Just search cherylnoble!
It's Chernobyl, btw. :p

-nasty

Hey Brother! :ciao:

How you been? Good to see you around. Mind if I stop by once in a while to check in?

Buds Bunny said:
looks like an awesome strain Chef,
subscribed here. Hope you don't mind me throwing this up off from TGA's page:

hxxp://tgagenetics.com/strain/chernobyl/chernobyl.php

CHERNOBYL:

Trainwreck X Trinity X Jack the Ripper
When I came out west I started on a Quest for the best Trainwreck cutting I could find. I was not impressed with the Arcata cutting as it was to tall to slow and to bi-sexual for my taste. I had written off this legendary strain until I came across an amazing plant discovered by Smokescreen. Found inside a bag of Dank of the few seeds found one female exhibited all the traits of the famous wreck without producing a single male stamen even late into budding. The complex late coloring is a thing of beauty and the potency of this mother is epic. Extremely potent smoking just a few bowls is an adventure in repertory failure and flat lining your brain waves. We decided to combine this incredible female with the genetics of Jack the Ripper.
1. Phenotypes – Fast growing plants that form multiple towers of buds
2. Height- Tall
3. Yield- Medium
4. Indoor/ Outdoor Does well indoors and gets tremendous outdoors
5. Best way to grow- Topped early and trained to stay as low as possible
6. Harvest Window_ 8-9 weeks
7. Sativa/ Indica 60/40
8. Hybrid- Train Wreck X Trinity X Jacks Cleaner X Space Queen
9. High type- Strong and pleasant very good for pain relief without paranoia
10.Taste Like: Lime Slurpee or Sherbert

THC = 17.64
CBD = .57
CBN = .32

looking forward to watching you nurture her along the way

Thnx fer the info! Welcome!

BBFan said:
Hey Brother! :ciao:

How you been? Good to see you around. Mind if I stop by once in a while to check in?
BB!!!! How ya been brother! Your always welcome here!

i think you should name her cheryl noble for rest of grow.:p or just whatever. just don't call her late for dinner...

i'm along for the ride too bro...

Irish my good friend! Cheryl it is! Things putting along...i'll get picks up soon!

The ladies are doing good! They poped at different times so one's bigger than the other! Good looking strain so far! Thnx JAAM!

DSCI5319.JPG

DSCI5320.JPG

DSCI5321.JPG

DSCI5322.JPG

Lookin good so far dude.

One thing i've been reading up on is germing seeds. You mentioned one popping before the others. One technique some people use is to 'pop' the seeds after soaking them. Crack the shell with your teeth or roll it between your fingers and apply pressure. Then lay them out on damp cotton pads in aand dark dpot. This method is mostly used on auto strains, as the seed shells are seemingly harder and they have trouble germinating/popping the shell. Also, this method will help aid in keeping your plants on the same 'schedule'like so one doesn't start before another resulting in an uneven canopy.

-nasty

getnasty said:
Lookin good so far dude.

One thing i've been reading up on is germing seeds. You mentioned one popping before the others. One technique some people use is to 'pop' the seeds after soaking them. Crack the shell with your teeth or roll it between your fingers and apply pressure. Then lay them out on damp cotton pads in aand dark dpot. This method is mostly used on auto strains, as the seed shells are seemingly harder and they have trouble germinating/popping the shell. Also, this method will help aid in keeping your plants on the same 'schedule'like so one doesn't start before another resulting in an uneven canopy.

-nasty
Thnx fer the advise but got a few problemo's...when you germ a seed you wanna let that mama do her thing! I.ve helped plants shell thier caps to soon and killed the dang thang! Also ...Your mouth has certain bacteria that can kill of harm your possible lady and as fer giving them a squeezle, The strains i've got i dont want to risk an accident!!!!! I've been germing in soil and or soil pads( like the ones you get in a chia pet herb box) since july of 09 and got a perrty good germ rate! As far as canopy i got three letters fer ya ................LST. Thnx brother...just wait and see what the ol cheffy can do!

Cheffie, long time no see! This looks like fun and I just bought this really neat fold up chair with a drink holder :hubba: Pass the chips!

Art V!!!!!!!! Where ya been brother! Yup been a min huh! Glad to see ya! I'm just getting rolling round here! Chips.......here ill pass ya..:bong1: :48:

the chef said:
Thnx fer the advise but got a few problemo's...when you germ a seed you wanna let that mama do her thing! I.ve helped plants shell thier caps to soon and killed the dang thang! Also ...Your mouth has certain bacteria that can kill of harm your possible lady and as fer giving them a squeezle, The strains i've got i dont want to risk an accident!!!!! I've been germing in soil and or soil pads( like the ones you get in a chia pet herb box) since july of 09 and got a perrty good germ rate! As far as canopy i got three letters fer ya ................LST. Thnx brother...just wait and see what the ol cheffy can do!
I've read several threads on other forums of people who do it this way with a 100% success rate. Like I said, most of them are using auto seeds, but others using photoperiod strains are seeing the same germ rate. Just a suggestion. It isn't for everyone, that's for sure.

-nasty

No auto's here. I got some testers that are supposed to be but well see.

Latest posts

Back