The Chef and the Cherylnoble....finally!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
freethebeans said:
I can tell you one thing chef these girls are frost monsters during flower!
Yeeeeeaaaah boy! I'm superjacked now!

Hi Chef

Looking good.. It's been a while since I was here last time. But I have another monster on the hand. This time it is Arjan's Haze number 1. And I think she is growing even bigger than my last grow. Hard to control the stretching of a Sativa.

But your growth is looking good and green.

RiskyPack said:
Hi Chef

Looking good.. It's been a while since I was here last time. But I have another monster on the hand. This time it is Arjan's Haze number 1. And I think she is growing even bigger than my last grow. Hard to control the stretching of a Sativa.

But your growth is looking good and green.

Risky!!!!! Been a min brother! Yeah she got a little burn on her now but is lookin good! i'll post pics soon. Good to see ya brother!

Ask and you shall recieve!

DSCI5382.JPG

DSCI5383.JPG

DSCI5384.JPG

DSCI5386.JPG

DSCI5387.JPG

Just put the grs under the big reds on the 12/12!!! Gave em a little fishy nutes to taste! got some clones that need attending to! Heeeereeeeee weeeeee gooooo!!!!!!!!

Chef,looking good man,,got a clone of this in veg now..can't wait..my buddy got 2 free beans from the tude??both girls!i got the 1 called A+?seen the run this came from at 6 weeks,frosty,streachy,wreck looking things but the smells and coverage is amazeing.....goodluck man

A1

archie123 said:
Chef,looking good man,,got a clone of this in veg now..can't wait..my buddy got 2 free beans from the tude??both girls!i got the 1 called A+?seen the run this came from at 6 weeks,frosty,streachy,wreck looking things but the smells and coverage is amazeing.....goodluck man

A1
Appreciate the imput!

are they going to flower under cfls also chef? what else you have lined up in the future? looking good bro...:)

Irish said:
are they going to flower under cfls also chef? what else you have lined up in the future? looking good bro...:)
They are under the big boys now! Future........th seeds heavy duty fruity is a strong possibility!

Rock it chef. I've been wanting to run this strain for about 2 years. Could never find the beans in stock. I saw attitude had those and the Ace of spades in. I might have to go make a purchase.

TheKlonedRanger said:
Rock it chef. I've been wanting to run this strain for about 2 years. Could never find the beans in stock. I saw attitude had those and the Ace of spades in. I might have to go make a purchase.

I would! Been waiting awhile myself to run these! So far not let down!

How are they liking the big reds?

Starting to get their stretch on?

Latest posts

Back