The Chef and the Cherylnoble....finally!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheryl is the bigger one! Gave em thier first taste of nutes today! Cheryl is exploding out while Cheri is putting along! Last pic is a whole shot of the veg tent.

DSCI5328.JPG

DSCI5329.JPG

DSCI5330.JPG

DSCI5324.JPG

getnasty said:
I've read several threads on other forums of people who do it this way with a 100% success rate.
'he-said / she-said' is gonna be a hard sell round here.
especially post 33.. whoa

Lookin good Chef!

SmokeMyPiece said:
'he-said / she-said' is gonna be a hard sell round here.
especially post 33.. whoa

Lookin good Chef!

Thank ya sir!

Lemon Jack said:
Hey chef looking good mojo buddy.
Been looking foward to growing this strain for a couple of years now! Really excited!

the sisters are doing very well! Got some big fat leaves happening! Man i can't wait to see these flower!

DSCI5333.JPG

DSCI5337.JPG

DSCI5340.JPG

Doing some tying expirements with the sisters! Cheryl has resopnded with a quad and cheri is just starting her journey! Gonna veg fer a while longer with these! Trying to get a good return on the these! Should be no probs!

DSCI5355.JPG

DSCI5357.JPG

DSCI5356.JPG

Looking nice my friend!

Heeeeres the ladies! Both Cheri's are doing good! Got a little nute burn but other than that are geting bigger! Cheryl responded well to the lst and cheri i've just started playing with

DSCI5362.JPG

DSCI5363.JPG

DSCI5364.JPG

Moved Cheryl to a new home and the lst is working very well for her and Cheri as well! Gonna get some more height and wieght then flip em! Can't wait!

DSCI5375.JPG

DSCI5379.JPG

DSCI5381.JPG

I can tell you one thing chef these girls are frost monsters during flower!

Latest posts

Back