The Chef and the Cherylnoble....finally!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
420_Osborn said:
How are they liking the big reds?

Starting to get their stretch on?

Oh hell yeah Os! They are loving the big reds!

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Any ladies yet chef??

Early report, they are females. Only been in flower 4 days. Looking good so far to me......

DSCI5389.JPG

DSCI5390.JPG

DSCI5388.JPG

DSCI5391.JPG

DSCI5394.JPG

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Awesome... Congrats...
Thnx amigo! Gonna snap some clones soon and do another run with some others i have!

Sad news! Both turned out to be all male! JORNAL ENDED~!

Holy crap Cheffy, that really sucks bad. So sorry. Has that ever happened to you before?

Rosebud said:
Holy crap Cheffy, that really sucks bad. So sorry. Has that ever happened to you before?

oh hell yeah! No biggie got a krap load on the way!

that puts a damper on things. when i run from seed chef, i plant just over double the amount i will need, in anticipation half will be males. bad break. good thing is, you know how to grow more.:hubba: :cool: ...peace brother...

bad break indeed chef, till next time then brother!

There it is......theres always more to grow!

im rockin chernobyl now as well dude. smells freakin amazing. like lemon/lime drops covered with sugar. my big girl produced fully developed trichs down the stems and leaves in pre-flower! cant wait to see what becomes of yours.
mojo bro :bong:

Sneaking in to take a look at the_chef's kitchen :) the where looking very nice as always! :D Too bad they went male :( I will watch for the next batch! ;)

Latest posts

Back