The Chef goes to Church!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i'm a sittin here rippin some trainwreck and tending to the ladies i noticed differences in all of the ladies. Didn't mark these so this should be interesting. Don't really know which is the church can you tell yet?

DSCI1645.JPG

DSCI1650.JPG

DSCI1649.JPG

DSCI1646.JPG

DSCI1647.JPG

DSCI1651.JPG

DSCI1648.JPG

DSCI1652.JPG

Hehehe, Double D! Um yeah i was looking fer that after srevice food line!

Things putting along here, all ladies! Confirmed today all are ladies are loving the nutes and thinking on evolving to that next stage of getting hairy. Our church breathern is a growin!

DSCI1727.JPG

DSCI1728.JPG

DSCI1729.JPG

DSCI1730.JPG

haven't been around 4 a while... things are looking good here chef. They have grown so much since last time I saw them. Bummer about the labeling mix up. Hope you figure out what is what soon!

I just ordered 500 plant label sticks from ebay for 13$....I have to have them. wanted to get pink ones but thought they would be harder to read :(

thats a good idea 2dog, I've been needing to get some of those for a while now. Getting tired of writing on masking tape! lol

Look who come out of the wood works, LHL! Yeah bummer about the labeling and damn fine idea 2dog! Gss......Whut up!

Took some snaps of the ladies! Main cola is forming on top. They're starting to do that budding thang!

DSCI1769.JPG

DSCI1770.JPG

DSCI1771.JPG

DSCI1772.JPG

is there any room left to sit?... thats ok, i'll stand. wanted to wish you the best. can't wait to see how the mass turns out

the chef said:
Look who come out of the wood works, LHL! Yeah bummer about the labeling and damn fine idea 2dog! Gss......Whut up!

Ya I've been hiding out lately. This is a rather busy time of year for me, makes it tough to stay caught up with all my friends here. Hope everyone understands. :heart:

Chef are you height restricted in your area? the girls look good but wondering y you dont veg longer i could prolly double the yield with 2 more weeks of vegging but if there is no room id understand

Latest posts

Back