The curious owner of 7 Purps'!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickols7

Live to Learn!!
Reaction score
Hello jimmyjangas! The time has come to get jiggy with tha twiggy. These are my babies that I started from seedlings. I have yet to sex them but I just flipped them today. :confused: Should know in 1-2 weeks if they are boys or girls. They are all Purps that was given to me from a friend. :)

I use ebb & flow with rockwool. The white medium that you see inside my tray is none other than Stirofoam. Thats right stirofoam. What is one of the best reflectors of light? Flat white right. Ok. My philosophy is this. Why not maximize the potential of the light that is been used by the plants. All that hydroton does is stabalize the plant and protect the roots. Thats all any medium does when hydroponics are being used. As long as you do not allow the tray to flood to deep, the stirofoam is the optimum counter part for rockwool. It reflects light and protects the roots at the same time. And get this.....You don't have to worry about spending two days washing it before use. It reflects water as well leaving it ph balanced to exactly where you want it!! Below are a few of my pics.......Many more to come.

100_3178.JPG

100_3185.JPG

100_3186.JPG

Latest posts

Back