The Dr's Office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually drooled at that bubble hash picture, thanks!
I cut my teeth on hash, grass back them was a joke. I think I did see some bud once but it was wrapped around a stick and called Tie Stick or something like that.

Looking good there Fang, enjoy that hash.

Lookin good doc, I'm gonna be a busy man soon enough!hey I ordered 1 liter bottles of the AN JJ. Is that gonna be enough for four plants?

That should be enough :)

You may need 1 more L of bloom, but I think you're good. :aok:

1 more week, and I'll be at 56 days for Tent #1. I'm so ready to take it down and setup the hydro! :D

Good morning all. If you're reading this post and not seeing the new pictures, I just updated last night. Large photo update on post #196, on the last page. :aok:

Doc be rockin` `em. Looks good, especially through the Method7`s. Talked with the young lady at the local hydro shop, she`s looking into ordering some after I showed her YOUR pictures looking through them. See, you`re a salesman too and didn`t know it.

Doc be rockin` `em. Looks good, especially through the Method7`s. Talked with the young lady at the local hydro shop, she`s looking into ordering some after I showed her YOUR pictures looking through them. See, you`re a salesman too and didn`t know it.

Hah! That's awesome! :ccc:

Great pics and journal, I love the pics through the glasses. And a nice clean organized grow room is always a pleasure too see, keep it going Doc.

Great pics and journal, I love the pics through the glasses. And a nice clean organized grow room is always a pleasure too see, keep it going Doc.

Thanks Dman! :aok:
Please keep stopping in from time to time. :)

First in the pics is some bubble hash I did today. And then a full shot of my veg station, along with specific shots of things in my veg station. You can see the solo cups full of cuttings...that's my experiment. :) Then there's shots of my LED stuff that is both 2 weeks in and 7 weeks in (Tent #1 and #2, Flowering). You can see the tending of the under side of my hydro station. Also, some buds in the soilless station, finishing up.

these pics should be your sig! LOVE Thru the Glasses!! Brand new tent set up 1k hps and fans bak and running so glad i popped back in here lol. So i got 12 i sexed from seed and flipped back to 24 past week let em adjust to the 1k then gonna super crop em and donate a good one to cloning and clone rest as well then re flip em, most are 2 1/2 -4' already shoudl be interseting gonna have to do sme real cuting to get em to fit only plan on running 6 in flower then other stay under a 600w in a 2x2x4 cab and the clone kit under the t5s
all are the same strain kc brains Mango high times cup winner i bred out the originals i got. last thing i got to do is get more nutes and set the 55 gal res and control bucket up and timers and a lil venting

feels so good to have it all up and running again thanks man you really lit the fire under my bud ;)

First class ticket is the first step right P? :vap_smiley: or I bet ya some Lobster rolls would do the trick Doc... :48:

Hah, indeed! :D

these pics should be your sig! LOVE Thru the Glasses!!

feels so good to have it all up and running again thanks man you really lit the fire under my bud ;)

Thanks, glad you like the pics and happy to have lit that fire. :aok:

So darn cold and windy today! Grrr... (and Brrr!)

The girls are all doing well, as I have both of the heaters going today. One on medium and the other on low. I thought about notching up one like I sometimes do on the extra cold days, just didn't bother today. I think they will be just fine :D

6 more days, then chop chop chop :chuck: :bolt:

So darn cold and windy today! Grrr... (and Brrr!)

The girls are all doing well, as I have both of the heaters going today. One on medium and the other on low. I thought about notching up one like I sometimes do on the extra cold days, just didn't bother today. I think they will be just fine :D

6 more days, then chop chop chop :chuck: :bolt:

Gratz on the run. waiting to see the pic's of the finished product.....and loving those LED's cant wait for you to try them for a year and get all the bugs worked out so when I'm ready all i have to is plug and play since you will be doing all the research :)

http://www.marijuanapassion.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Gratz on the run. waiting to see the pic's of the finished product.....and loving those LED's cant wait for you to try them for a year and get all the bugs worked out so when I'm ready all i have to is plug and play since you will be doing all the research :)

Thanks Kraven :aok:

I would say, your best bet to get a good idea would be after this second run finishes. I started 3 or 4 days into flowering with LED's, and I have my Hydro methods down, so this run will truly give you a good idea of what's going on. I'll be sure to not hold back on my findings and do any "pros / cons" that I can along the way. I couldn't possibly do a list like that now, BUT, I can surely give you a great idea in about 6-8 more weeks :aok:

I don't think I'll really have any kinks to work out. I have the lights between 23" - 25" and I'm sticking to what PJ, and many others, have said about LED's. :D

So I just ordered me an active Aqua 40 gallon Rez with lid! Got it from hydro Galaxy for $123.95 and free shipping. Hah! I've painstakingly looked all over til I found the right one. I almost purchased a 20 gal off of amazon for $180, before I decided to do some serious price comparison shopping. Glad I did cuz I got more Rez for less money? Doin the happy dance! It will fit perfectly under my flood table. I sure hope I'll have the headroom to keep some distance with my led's! Ugh. This seems to be my only question now!

Thanks Kraven :aok:

I would say, your best bet to get a good idea would be after this second run finishes. I started 3 or 4 days into flowering with LED's, and I have my Hydro methods down, so this run will truly give you a good idea of what's going on. I'll be sure to not hold back on my findings and do any "pros / cons" that I can along the way. I couldn't possibly do a list like that now, BUT, I can surely give you a great idea in about 6-8 more weeks :aok:

I don't think I'll really have any kinks to work out. I have the lights between 23" - 25" and I'm sticking to what PJ, and many others, have said about LED's. :D

I'll be watching and taking notes :)

Latest posts

Back