The Dr's Office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daaaaaaang! Nice work doc! You put me through school, now it's the students time to shine! Lol

Heck yes! Can't wait to see Brix, truly!! :) :aok:
And thanks for swinging through.

Thanks Bongofury! :aok: Appreciate having you around, checking stuff out :)

I followed the link to your 1st grow. I read the whole thing. I learned alot.:aok:

Buds are looking good, PH's are all right where they need to be. PPM's are super low and the plants love it. Between 400-550 ppm's :) Tent #1 is doing MUCH better than Tent #2 did at this time along in flowering. The smells are there, the stacking is there, the spacing is there... it's just generally better all around this run, with 1 run of LED experience down. I'm just hoping to get 16 this time, but I know it's doubtful with all the lower stuff...

I gave the rooted clones 250 ppm's of yum yums tonight. Their first feeding. I'll need to be transplanting them into their homes soon. Coco chips / Mykos will be in full effect :D Still not entirely sure how tall I'm to let them go, or if I should top. I imagine I should top once, and let them get about 12"-15".

Buds are looking good, PH's are all right where they need to be. PPM's are super low and the plants love it. Between 400-550 ppm's :) Tent #1 is doing MUCH better than Tent #2 did at this time along in flowering. The smells are there, the stacking is there, the spacing is there... it's just generally better all around this run, with 1 run of LED experience down. I'm just hoping to get 16 this time, but I know it's doubtful with all the lower stuff...

I gave the rooted clones 250 ppm's of yum yums tonight. Their first feeding. I'll need to be transplanting them into their homes soon. Coco chips / Mykos will be in full effect :D Still not entirely sure how tall I'm to let them go, or if I should top. I imagine I should top once, and let them get about 12"-15".

What kind of mycorrhizae do you use? I use and love great white, swear by that stuff!

Nice, I'll see what PJ thinks of it. I've also heard great things about Great White before. :aok:

Ok, tonight I drained the tubs in Tent #1, to do a "mid run flush"... Everything is looking SO darn good, that I almost didn't even bother, but figured I probably should :) I put back 500ppm's of solution and added my carbs (Liquid Koolbloom + Bloombastic)

PPM's and PH in Tent #2 are solid and the darn leaves are not starting to get "used up" so it makes me feel like they certainly could go longer.. BUT.. I need medicine to get drying immediately, so down the tent comes Friday / Saturday.

My Coco Chips came today. 3 packages of it, so I need to get expanding soon so I can transplant into the Grow Flow system once I get it up and going. I imagine I will veg another 2 weeks in Tent #2 once I set everything up and transplant over.

Whelp.. tomorrow is the day for Tent #2. It could easily go another 1, or even more weeks, but I'm in need so... down they go! :D

PPM's and PH of Tent #1 held beautifully over night and are sitting between 5.9 and 6.1 between the 4. Have I mentioned I can not wait until I get my Grow Flow setups going? :rofl:
So sick of kneeling, and getting up over and over again.....

Whelp.. tomorrow is the day for Tent #2. It could easily go another 1, or even more weeks, but I'm in need so... down they go! :D

PPM's and PH of Tent #1 held beautifully over night and are sitting between 5.9 and 6.1 between the 4. Have I mentioned I can not wait until I get my Grow Flow setups going? :rofl:
So sick of kneeling, and getting up over and over again.....

:woohoo: Good luck man! Can't wait to see the pictures.

I can't wait to hear your end results on weight!

Meh, I know my yield suffered so I'm kind of dreading this part :( :(

I have a strong feeling I will not hit my "low numbers" in this tent this run, and that's a bit sad. But heck, let's see what happens first! :D

Good morning all readers :)

Currently weed wacking the Merlot OG down. I hope to get 2/4 taken down today, if not 4/4. So ready to setup my new ... setup.... lol

Never got my expansion sites so I may just be running this round with 12 instead of 16

FIRST THING OF NOTICE...

My Merlot OG, that I've run 3 other times before this, has NEVER... I repeat... NEVER, been more dense!! I was worried about density and yield. Well, the yield part I won't judge until my growing process's are ironed out, but as for density, I'm 110% happy! :D :D

Latest posts

Back