The Dr's Office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking good dgf........ you like cloning with that rockwool?........ I'm not crazy about it myself......... Hey..... I wanted to ask you if the free c99 you got was a fem seed? it's G13 right?

Yep, it was G13 and FEM. My favorite girl in the family right now!

I love cloning in Rockwool. Never thought I'd say it. Also, I'm decent at using Rapid Rooters, but much prefer Rockwool. :aok:

Everything is 100% in the office. Tent #1 is at 7 weeks flowering and looking phenomenal! I really did better with hydro / LED this run than last, and it shows! Tent #2 is still vegging, but some are at 7 1/2" and some are 5"... Waiting till they get up there more then training em up. Mom (veg) tent fully recovered from me halving their size (lol).

Also, I now have a new LED light fixture and have setup one of my Pineapple Express moms under it to flower her out, in my 2.5' x 2.5' x7' ...... tent...that....I errr...used for drying over the last 2 years! LOL Now I need to come up with another drying method.. DOH! :D

All lookin` good Doc. I`m sure you`ll figure out a different drying method. Is it Dr, Green Fang or Dr. Green Thumb ?

Purchased a new 6" Phat Filter and 6" Hurricane fan for my Tent #2 (4.5' x 4.5') that has only had a 4" in it for 2 years. Not quite enough, so that 4" setup is now going into what I'll call Tent #3 from here on out. This is my experimental tent, that has the Mars Hydro COB Sun Series LED in it. 4" setup will cool that wonderfully.

I also got 12 site expansion set for when Tent #1 finishes up and I can convert that tent over to the Hydrofarm Grow Flow system. :)

Rock on brother, your in the fast lane now....toss up a few pic's let us n00b's see what a real grow looks like.

Hey Fang, after seeing the hot spot Joecamel's light has, what made you decide to to buy one? Just curious.

I see you got heat too......... you just using the chunk coco straight?........ did you rinse it? did you charge it with cal/mag or Epsom?........ I'm gonna be cloning in coco in just a few days........ oh.... is the scrog DWC?

I see you got heat too......... you just using the chunk coco straight?........ did you rinse it? did you charge it with cal/mag or Epsom?........ I'm gonna be cloning in coco in just a few days........ oh.... is the scrog DWC?

Heat.. yep! This is just about as bad as it ever gets.. we're having a heat wave up here. Yeah, just using straight Coco Chips. Yeah, I rinsed it with straight water (probably 5.8 ph, but I didn't check).. I just "flick out" the over amount of water as I was tossing it into the pots. I used 1gram of Epsom salt per gallon. And no, the Scrog is a hybrid thing. You see, I had a mom in a mesh pot with hydroton...she was being prep'd to go into an 18 gal tote but this was before a lot of changes!! Now, I only need 1 PE mom, so it worked perfect with test tent timing! So, I dropped the mom that had 10" mesh pot (ment for 5 gal bucket) in hydroton only, into a blend of Sunshine Advanced Mix #4 + More Perlite + GH Ancient Forrest Humus..not sure of pot size, but it's huge. I then, have a HUGE water catch and currently I manually turn on a timer for 1 minute once a day... I have a bubbled 10 gal of solution behind the tent, and 3 drip leads running into the pot at 3 different locations.

:aok:

DGF...... I checked the PPM on the chunk coco we got.......... it has something in it that sent my ppm up........ not as much as the other type I check........ checked the coco from GH as well........ it is the cleanest of all 3 from the get go....... very little in it that raised my ppm......... when you top off using the chunk coco what do you do to the top off water..... ph wise and nute wise?

DGF...... I checked the PPM on the chunk coco we got.......... it has something in it that sent my ppm up........ not as much as the other type I check........ checked the coco from GH as well........ it is the cleanest of all 3 from the get go....... very little in it that raised my ppm.

Odd, the Plant!t chips didn't raise my ppm any. :bolt:

Latest posts

Back