The Dr's Office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive had several different Vapps,,,including the Pax,,,,,,,me no likey. Ill stick to my Glass Bong and water,,,or eating my Decarbed Dank.

lol yea where are all the pics btw :D

Sorry to leave you hanging... life is all in the way and stuff

Tent #2 was at almost 70 days (68/69) and I took them down in 2 days. I would guess 14-16 oz's dry. They FINALLY started to use themselves up a bit (fan leaves) in the last week here! First time I've seen that since getting LED's and going back Hydro.

Will get picks of the newly setup Tent #1 soon

You can see in Tent #2 that I have 2 runts. I really don't like runts in there!!

Also, made two amazing drying bins that hold wayyyy more than my tent ever did. Biggest reason I made it; I have a Tent #3 for a flowering space now. (experimental)

Those pics were taken on the 9th, so I'll have a small update in a few here...

View attachment June11thUpdate (1 of 10).jpg

View attachment June11thUpdate (2 of 10).jpg

View attachment June11thUpdate (3 of 10).jpg

View attachment June11thUpdate (4 of 10).jpg

View attachment June11thUpdate (5 of 10).jpg

View attachment June11thUpdate (6 of 10).jpg

View attachment June11thUpdate (7 of 10).jpg

View attachment June11thUpdate (8 of 10).jpg

View attachment June11thUpdate (9 of 10).jpg

View attachment June11thUpdate (10 of 10).jpg

WOW! You're working some magic there, doctor.<br/>
What are the totes with the strings for? Not enough room in there to hang your colas if you ask me :)

WOW! You're working some magic there, doctor.<br/>
What are the totes with the strings for? Not enough room in there to hang your colas if you ask me :)

Oh no? I didn't even fill one of those totes (probably 7 string left) and I took that entire tent down :aok: hah

Thanks for enjoying the show, and stopping in!

Snow capped mountains. Nice

Indeeeeeed!! :D

Cheers WH! Great to have you come through :aok:

Wow I love your drying totes! DGF "the King of DIY" lol.

Have you used them before or this is the first time? I would love to see your feedback.

Always like your grows Doc.

Hey, thanks WH! :aok:

Wow I love your drying totes! DGF "the King of DIY" lol.

Have you used them before or this is the first time? I would love to see your feedback.

Hah, not the king, but I do enjoy a good DIY :D
I've not used these before but I ALREADY like them 10 times more than my method I've used for the last 2 years :aok:

Yea Doc, me too, I use big cardboard boxes like you use the totes so I'm curious to see your results.

Yea Doc, me too, I use big cardboard boxes like you use the totes so I'm curious to see your results.

I'd worry that the cardboard would "suck out" the moisture a bit fast... what kind of drying times do you experience? I have super low RH right now so stuff is drying a bit faster this time. I actually enjoy a fast dry over a slow dry, as it's all in the cure for me. I do not notice a difference from slow dry to fast dry, as long as you don't dry it too much.

Ok so here's the deal. My tallest plant in Tent #2 is now 17" and EVERYTHING enjoyed the trimming!! Looks so good, and grew 1" over night, hah! So, since my tallest is quite tall, and my average is 15", I'm flipping the tent. Tomorrow will be DAY 1 for Tent #2 .. AND for Tent #3 . The scrog net is full enough for me. I'm ready to be done with that plant in there and try something new!! I'm going to do 6-8 in some type of medium and some type of method in there. Will sort that out soon enough. P J had a nifty thing that would be perfect for the size tent I'm running.. I may go with something like that. (It was in PJ's 3x3 experimental area a few months ago)

I'm going to be about 9 weeks till my next harvest now, because of poor timing.. well.. I mean, unavoidable considering I switched methods like crazy a month ago.

Here the Rh is around 55-65% indoors so I usually chop on a sat if I can and hang till the next sat. Then I throw them into Tupperware tubs with a Bovida 62% and let them cure there for about a month then mason jars and into my closet where its cool and dark, we keep the house @ 68 year round.

I'd worry that the cardboard would &quot;suck out&quot; the moisture a bit fast... what kind of drying times do you experience? I have super low RH right now so stuff is drying a bit faster this time. I actually enjoy a fast dry over a slow dry, as it's all in the cure for me. I do not notice a difference from slow dry to fast dry, as long as you don't dry it too much.

who asked me but, I find drying time is more dependent on your last flush. And how long you leave them on the stems

Pappy.....flushing is for people who over feed, if you feed them right no need to flush, they will use themselves up in the end just like they are supposed to. There are many different methods of drying, but only a good cure is going to yield the best overall bud. The trick is not to dry them too fast, that's the rookie mistake most make. A good cure really takes 4-6 weeks. I'm usually smoking the weed I chopped about three months after I take it down.

Stopping by for a look see. And I see a lotta green plants. Looking good, as usual Doc.

Pappy.....flushing is for people who over feed, if you feed them right no need to flush, they will use themselves up in the end just like they are supposed to. There are many different methods of drying, but only a good cure is going to yield the best overall bud. The trick is not to dry them too fast, that's the rookie mistake most make. A good cure really takes 4-6 weeks. I'm usually smoking the weed I chopped about three months after I take it down.

I'm rarely dialed in, I still have to flush. Got me again this time. I just gave the gang full nutes and bam, next day I see amber on one of them. So I'm putting out fires again and flushing them before lights out this morning. Great. Saturated in the dark. Can't win.
Do you keep using the Bovedo in the Bernardin jars (for 3 months), or do you stop using them after the tupperware?

I just keep one in the jar, it just keeps all the bud at cure humidity so it continues to cure like a fine wine the longer it stays in there, I just use the Tupperware the first month since its not absolutely air tight, it allows them to off gas the last of the dead chlorophyll and still stay at a constant humidity.

Day 17 for Tent #2.

View attachment June28thUpdate (1 of 14).jpg

Not much to report as of now. I dumped the nutes, and reupped :aok:

*edit*

Oh, I see that I forgot to mention that a day into flowering I transplanted and threw in another row (4x) of plants to make it a total of 16 in 2.5gal pots :D

Latest posts

Back