The Dr's Office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm maybe farmer , my flower tent has three and my veg tent has two?

Awww bummer, yeah. I never noticed the Growlabs were front door only! I see now in the pictures. I'm sorry to hear :(

I swear by Sun Huts! :)

looking good DGF....... did you have any perlite mixed with the fine coco?

looking good DGF....... did you have any perlite mixed with the fine coco?

Nope. I went against all my proper thoughts and didn't mix it. I did mix some of the fine pitch with some coco chips, but one of them (the one that didn't make it) was 100% fine pith, and it just doesn't work for the system I'm using.

Cheers G13 :aok:

My word your tent is full! Looks great DGF. Hoping that I get the hang of these LEDs....

My word your tent is full! Looks great DGF. Hoping that I get the hang of these LEDs....

You can certainly see (back right corner, first pic) the hole with the missing plant, and the other 3 that are in fine pith coco, not doing NEARLY as wonderful as the Coco Chips. I ordered 3 more packages of Plant!t Coco Chips again today, off of Amazon. I can not wait to get entirely dialed in. I'm almost there!! I will show Tent #1 soon, as it's recovering for some idiocy from 3 weeks ago, by my first runnings with the new system.

Thanks for the words THG! You're for sure going to get the hang of them! Give them some time, and you'll be loving things soon enough :)

Delicious Seeds - Caramelo

Delicious_2.jpg

From a spectacular selection combining Lavender’s finest Indica and Sativa traits ( SUPER SKUNK – BIG SKUNK KOREAN – AFGHANI-HAWAIIAN ), comes a strain with exceptional characteristics and boasting great genetic diversity owing to its Hawaiian, Afghan, Colombian and Mexican roots.

Caramelo is a plant with mainly sativa characteristics. At the start it may resemble an indica hybrid though its sativa genetic heritage becomes apparent in its growth potential and size. Thrives in SCROG systems as it reacts rapidly to pruning and produces a large number of secondary branches. Should be given enough space outdoors to enable abundant flowering. For a smaller plant, germination should be delayed to limit vegetative growth, which is very vigorous in this stain. Gives off a very floral aroma with hints of musk, lavender and liquorice. When the buds are crumbled the aroma becomes even more intense and predominately spicy. The taste is sweet and penetrating like walnut with skunky back notes. The effect is potent and markedly indica, causing a rapid and euphoric initial high that becomes more relaxing after a while while retaining a pleasant level of cerebral stimulation.

Genotype 70% Sativa - 30% Indica
Cups

2nd premio outdoor - copa cannabica la marina baixa 2010

1st indoor – copa thais maria 2011

2nd indoor – copa alacannabis 2011

2nd indoor – cannarias cannabis cup 2012

2nd Indoor – cannarias summer cup pro 2012

1st indoor - cannabis secret cup 2014 cannarias

1st indoor – MF

3rd indoor – asonnabis cup 2015

THC 20%
Maturation(Interior) from 60 to 70 days
Maturation(Exterior) early October
Flavor Sweet fruit
Way of cropping Ind/Out
Production 400-450gr/m2 indoor / 500 gr/m2 outdoor
Odor Very High
Effect Energetic, very durable
Resistance to mold High
Pest resistance Medium
Sex Feminized
Lineage Lavender X Lavender
Irrigation tolerance Medium
Medicinal Value Medium

Doc,
Caramelo sounds like a winner. Sounds like something that i`d like to grow. Will never live long enough to grow all of the strains that catch my eye. Gonna die tryin` though.

Latest posts

Back