The Dr's Office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots of healthy green Fang.

Forgot to mention, the other night when I was doing things under the canopy of tent #1, I moved my hand wrong and pushed on one of the things I'm using to LST, and ended up splitting my talk down the center, about 1". *sigh*.. this is the second time in 2 years I've done this at crucial moments in their lives. grrr!

man i had one OD that was a freaking monster I gotta look for a pic, but i split the stalk so bad turned it into 2 plants basically lol I definitely thought it would die it's amazing what they will survive obv at cost of yield but at least they don't die

Yeah, I split my Cotton Candy in half for about 4 inches a while back... it suffered and gave me a measly 7.8 o's :D

lol ya thats pretty good for indoor after doing that

Nope.. biggest.. but the others weren't far away at around 6 each

I had something like 27 wholes that run.

really amazing then mine took off after i split it I wasn't weighing stuff was in a rush no idea what it yielded but it turned itself into 2 6 foot plants basically

really amazing then mine took off after i split it I wasn't weighing stuff was in a rush no idea what it yielded but it turned itself into 2 6 foot plants basically

Hah, awesome! Two 6 footers :aok:

ya i'm gonna do some OD pretty set on that after this run. just got approved for a house tho so working around that is my only question whether or not to put em in the ground again. ofc I can't just buy where i live now zzz

glad i checked in! this thread started very different, got more interesting :D nice grow, seems like the LED's are doing it, waiting to see the end result from this

glad i checked in! this thread started very different, got more interesting :D nice grow, seems like the LED's are doing it, waiting to see the end result from this

I'm glad you checked in too Zem! :aok: Yeah, LED's have taken this doubter to a "no doubter"

"LED's are in... no doubt!"

:D

:ciao: :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Looks great, except the clones on top of the T-5

:ciao: :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Looks great, except the clones on top of the T-5

Wooo Cubby!!! Super happy to have you look in my journal and contribute! :aok:

The clones don't scare me hah. It's not like the tray is full of water. :D I just mist the cubes / under tray / dome (till it comes off)

I'm sure going to need a machete just to hack at these jungles when they come due. :D

cubby lives........ nice work dgf.......
:48:

cubby lives........ nice work dgf.......
:48:

Hey, thanks G13 :aok:

Ok, cold and some snow over the next two days. Then.. OFFICIALLY SPRING!!!! (Allegedly :rofl: ) Temps are supposed to hit high 50's and even 60's after these next 2 days. Finally!!!

:happydanceemote: :D

Latest posts

Back