The Duck's Valentine Day Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea that tent looks big!, im debating on a cpl diff tents, looking for something big though, 4x4 isnt cutting it lol,

Or im cloning too much.

yeah mine is a 4x4 tent for flower and a 2x4 for veg.

that's all I need to keep me in meds.:D

I cant wait to see the flowers on them pretty girls!
Duck, I envy you lol

bubba if you can try to get/try some cheddarwurst, good yield with the kick.:D

Ill keep that in mind Duck, Ive found seeds but no I rgins on the genetics.

Same to you and this Afghan haze, really helps my back and knee pain.
are you going to be runnin the 600s or was itb400s?

Green mojo!

:ciao: Duck

Tents look great my friend...thanks for fixing the link

4u:ciao:

Thanks for letting me know:)

:icon_smile: Well I rearranged my flower tent today. Took out the t-5 I had in there for vegging and replaced it with my other 600. One 600 is burning a hps right now and the other has a mH bulb. Starting to check for signs of female or male. I have 4 in some plastic containers and I want to transplant them into 5 gallon Smart Pots. Sorta of looks like I got at least one male but I will give them a few more days just to be sure or throw him into my veg tent that is sitting empty right now.:icon_smile:

Sounds like a good time Duck, I love the initial flip to flower.
how many can you flower in the 4x4?
swapping out my chair to a sofa for the remainder :)

Ordering another tent and going to try the 4x4 with two 400s.

Not sure bubba depends on how many females I get. Most likely will be doing 4 to 5 plants

Sure glad I did not put any girls outside, got a freeze this morning. So much for those 80's degrees days and 60's degrees nights

pcduck said:
Sure glad I did not put any girls outside, got a freeze this morning. So much for those 80's degrees days and 60's degrees nights
You must be in the Midwest.

same thing happened here last night too. Im on the east coast

west coast going to be in the 50f all week.....but I feel a freeze comeing here as well befor my outdoor gets rolling...good thing I working on hoop house...stay warm duck

drfting07 said:
:ciao: have plans for this hoop house 4U

click on my 2011 outdoor grow in siggy drfting...it shows my hoop house...I use same one every year..just add new plastic..

Duck..sorry for high jacking thread for a spell...Ill be starting my OD end next month and will have the same hoop house...

hey duck, do you run the hps/mh mix first half of bloom then finish with 1200W hps? I was thinking of trying a regimen sorta like that, mixing in some blue light for the first part of the flip . . . I'd be interested to know if you have a certain way of running yours

Dan K. Liberty said:
hey duck, do you run the hps/mh mix first half of bloom then finish with 1200W hps? I was thinking of trying a regimen sorta like that, mixing in some blue light for the first part of the flip . . . I'd be interested to know if you have a certain way of running yours

Dan once I sex them and flip to flower I will remove mH and run all hps. More lumens with the hps then the mH. Mostly got lazy and just not switched them out yet while waiting for the plants to sex.

:icon_smile: Yanked out 2 males today of the Pink Mamma's. May still may have a third one, but waiting to be sure. Will be taking clones soon and flipping over to 12/12:icon_smile:

Latest posts

Back