The Duck's Valentine Day Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pcduck said:
:laugh:

Ok Ok I will get some up sometime today:D
Yes plz. :p I'm anxious to see how Barbara stands up against your ladies. I only had one survive. :p The second has stopped growing due to shock from nutrients, I assume? Idk. But Barbara is diggin the heat and shooting leaves out pretty nice.

-nasty

Be tomorrow as I just got home from the hospital and already got my shoes off.

Not me. They rushed my Mother to the hospital:(

pcduck said:
Not me. They rushed my Mother to the hospital:(

Sorry Duck, I will keep your mother and family in our prayers.
Hope everything is alright.

Hope She's alright and It was nothing Major. I'll say a prayer for her and you Bro

Hope your mother is ok duck and it wasn't anything to serious. My thoughts are with you bud.

Oh no, that is a worry. I hope she is ok. Sending healing wishes and hugs.

Hey Duck!,
How is everything going with your mother? Hope all is well!,
We are still keeping her in our prayers until we know whats going on.

We'll have to trust that the Pink Mommas are doing fine for now. Main thing is that duck's real momma is feeling better and he will be back on the pond soon.

Here is a pic of my Pink Mamma's.

There is a couple of Cheadarwurst thrown in there also.

Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers for my Mother.
She is doing better but is not eating very well and still sore. She is home though so that is good and she has another appointment Monday to see when they can operate or whatever they are going to do..Thanks

Pink Mamma Day 31.jpg

good to hear about momma duck---duck---pink mamma looking good too---love to see those fat 7 finger leaves at such a young and tender age--:icon_smile:

So do I Orange:)

Just waiting on some pre-flowers so that I can figure out their sex:D

Good to see Mom home and doing a little better. Little bit of your meds should put a hunger in her:cool:

Ozzy,I am sure they would:laugh: they sure do me:D

Latest posts

Back