The Duck's Valentine Day Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:( Well I lost 2 of the 11 that popped their heads. The 2 that I lost did not really look all that good from the very beginning. Hopefully I will get some females out of the remaining 9:)

On a side note my order of Cheaddarwurst2, CallGirl, and OG Graze has been dispatched, so I should be getting them in a week or so:D

What an amazing line up, I wanna try the OG! Sounds delicious.

Bubba, I never grew the og graze, but the Cheaddarwurst is the dank:aok:

I have heard of the chedda but never tried any..

I plan on doing a pic n mix order after I get moved/settled.
Gonna have to pick up a couple.

Yeah you won't be disappointed. Only problem I had was getting a female. Had to grow 5 of them to get 1 female.

Sounds like a keeper strain then. This Afghan haze33 from ch9 is deff worth giving a look into.
Very sweety fruit with a lil skunky haze scent. Buds are huge like softball sized around.
:)

Hey Duck!,
Hope the ladies :hubba: are doing good!
good luck and be safe bro..

Also.
Thanks for the nom for Feb.

Going to be transplanting the girls today.

Might do DWC, but it is looking more like I will being doing soil.

Thanks HL:)

Well I transplanted them today in soil and lost one more of the Pink Mama'a.
I am pretty clumsy, so I ended up with 8 Pink Mama's

good luck with the pink momma grow duck...might find some nice colors from the bd5. i harvested two phenos about three days ago. both look interesting, and one is all pink cola...should get some nice variation with these...:cool:

that's awesome Irish, freakin' pink buds...love to see some and hear how she smokes.

Thanks for the info Irish, that is nice to know:) Be nice to get a pink cola, since I had orange ones from the SpaceCase. Sure wish I still had that strain:(

Well the Pink Mama's are no worst for wear, they look like they enjoyed the transplant:D

I'll be following you, duck. My seeds went into the soil on the 14th too.

-nasty

I flipped 2/5 Kush on the 14th lol. Way young still but they are going to be a project of mine.

I'm Ready for some pictures though lol.

Thanks for stopping by GN

bubba I will try to get some pics up today. They are still pretty small.

Looks like I may get my seed order today:D at least according to the USPS tracking.

More baby pics :D

Hope ya get your beans today ducky....and I really can't wait to see some big pink buds :D

Latest posts

Back