the edge of the pot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maineharvest

Reaction score
I Had three plants in one big plant pot and I just recently removed two of them so they would each have their own home. Now I am left with one plant growing beside the egde of the pot. I would rather leave the little guy alone and not move him to the middle of the pot if I dont have to. I already over heated the plants and it set back their growth for over a week so I dont want to shock it anymore. Will the roots be fine by the edge or do they have to grow in 360 degrees around the plant? The third picture shows it best.

View attachment 1.bmp

View attachment 2.bmp

View attachment 3.bmp

I think it will be allright i have one like that and to be honest with you is my biggest plant

How the heck do i make it so my pictures show up right on the post and not a link to my picture?

When you are typing your post, look at the bar directly above the message box. There is a B for bold, and I for italics, etc. Count over 14 icons to the one that is yellow with what looks like a little mountain and a sun. That's the image button. Click that and a little box will pop up and you put in the link to your picture there.

Latest posts

Back