The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice pic allmashedup. thanks for the reply mom :)

yea what is it that makes us try to absolutely everything in one day??? hehe

hi thorn, i think we try to pack everything in to 1 day cause. us ladies are a little impatient. i am anyway. if i think of something to do. then off i go and get it done. but saying that when i have a lazy day. OMG! im like a sloth. it takes all my effort to even roll one. i put the L into LAZY!

oh i hear ya sis! I know EXACTLY what you mean, i'm the same lol its either do everything or do nothing hehe. I am trying not to plan what I do each day now, whereas before I had lists of what i needed to do, now I just pick one thing and anything extra I do is a bonus, and if I don't do anything then its ok I just start afresh the next day. I get myself too worked up and dissapoint myself otherwise like if i don't do the things i hope to.

Ahh thank goodness its the weekend :D

stopped by eating top ramen and noodles just got out of college classes been thinking about taking Cannabis Club classes in Oakland see if I can open up my own club

hello there ,,,,just dropping in to say hi hows everyu one doing ,,,:48:

evening UKgirl I'm good, how are you? I cycled to the pool again today and did another 40 lengths. Also went ice skating last night and got back into that properly, did some nice edges and a few good spins...although I did make myself feel a little queezy...cheap coffee and spinning round too much is not a good combo for me :doh: :dancing:

lol don't worry oltom, I thought it was pretty funny...but then i have a strange sense of humour :p

goodmorning all
and oltomnody ,,,,hows the temps today ?:giggle:

I've got a little something uploading on the Tube as I type.........for Mom! It's Ti-Loup in his Pink booties.

I saw the announcement.......

Me too! Its a tease really...I get 1 day before he's home again all weekend. :p

Better then the alternative tho I guess....he could be 6 ft under. :eek:

haha thats a funny video!! hehe serves him right for messin' on ya floor! :p

thats good to hear mom, but wow was quick...keep an eye on him, hope he doesn't over-do himself.

Hey Gals...another lady gardener chiming in!Great place you got here and I think I'll be sticking around for a while.

Growing is my passion and I believe,my calling.I use Pro-mix as my base and grow organically.Love how there is always new stuff to learn....I know I'll never get bored working with my plants.Always have new strains coming along with the old favorites.Variety is indeed,the spice of life!

Latest posts

Back