The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
White owl I wiss I had seen about this sooner. Here is what to do. 1st get some pool chlorine (3 inch tablets are normal) throw these tablets into the water where it is coming out the ground. The chlorine will kill all bacteria and viruses try to throw the tablets into water deep enough to keep the tablets submerged. 2nd step on the local Health Dept toes by contacting the State Enviromental health Dept tell them you can not get any help and want a State Health Inspector to review the problem. If the water is reaching a stream contact the Dept of Enviromental Protection and The Dept of Natural Resources state that The steam is being poluted my raw sewage. 3rd find a local news person into the enviroment see if they might do a story about it. 4th most local newspaper have a vent line call everyday and word your complaint different. If you need any help holler at me I'm a Class 2 Individual sewer system installer and a Class I-S sewer plant operator

White Owl, the contract may say they are not liable for damages, but that may not hold any water in this case where they are aware of the problem and are at best showing gross negligence, more likely wilful neglect.

Even at that, in many states blanket liability waivers are contrary to public policy.

Whoops.. need disclaimer...that is not legal advise as I am not an attorney. It is simply my experience in handling liability claims.

Dang fine to have you aboard Gourmet.

I always thot there was somethin I liked bout you Ozzio. A man who knows his shiet. I agree with everything in that post.

Because Knowing Sheit, and Putting up with Sheit, is Two Very Different Things.

Go get 'em White Owl, and nice to hear the girls are doing well....and Alice too.

tcbud said:
Morning.....FGG....
Painter, is that a pic of your "alterego"?

Mojave.....dang you stayed up late.

Have a great day all......

......hi tc.....are you trying to make me laugh so late in the evening? Here is the alter ego for ya.....

.....ozzy.....you do know your scheitski....

whiteowl.......yuk, can you kill your landlord in California?

Alice....take care of Mom....

.....well here's another pic for tc.....

:) Talk sheets:eek: take a sheet;) treat sheet:cool: that covers sheet

Ozzy still :heart: :heart: :heart: the FGG:48: :peace: :heart:

Yesterday I stumbled upon a great thread about doing a grow in a Monster Energy Drink can. Last night I got my can, but now I can't find the thread. I did a search under "Monster" and "Monster Grow" but still no luck.

Anyone reading here know where I could find this thread?

mojavemama said:
Yesterday I stumbled upon a great thread about doing a grow in a Monster Energy Drink can. Last night I got my can, but now I can't find the thread. I did a search under "Monster" and "Monster Grow" but still no luck.

Anyone reading here know where I could find this thread?

you are all over this Monster grow..lol...read ya went 3 stores looking for the 32 oz can...I found mine at a Gas station...Theres been enough links given..But iff they dont work try the one in me signature:aok: and Have fun

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I'll check into the Group Memberships section and get signed up. I haven't been on in days (just been busy) and now I'll be gone all weekend with my hubby in the Twin Cities.

I hope to meet up with everyone and make a lot of friends along the way. Thanks again, ML

ozzydiodude said:
White owl I wiss I had seen about this sooner. If you need any help holler at me I'm a Class 2 Individual sewer system installer and a Class I-S sewer plant operator

Thanks Ozz,
Right now it has all cleared up and they "SAY" they have it fixed. They put this white powder LYE or LIME? They told me it had to dry up the sewage and absorb the odor. OK. I was watering it in they made me stop. Now we have a dry caked white/brown area. When i asked them what they were doing about the mess they tell me to water it down.??????????

:hairpull:

Thats what I was doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angrywife: :mad:

The white caked on the ground crap wont water down and the only thing I have been able to do is hit it with high pressure to break the dirt under it away so it will break free and now it is sitting in chunks on top of the ground. It is terrible! They don't care and I have asked them on several occasions what they were going to do. I am just waiting for Alice In Wonderland to finish classes so we can get out of here. We are moving on to the UC system somewhere better in California.

tcbud said:
Because Knowing Sheit, and Putting up with Sheit, is Two Very Different Things.

Go get 'em White Owl, and nice to hear the girls are doing well....and Alice too.

Ain't that the truth!!! :**: :I put that symbol for bulloney the MP people placed here but it's censored?:

Alice In Wonderland has started her Fall semester and spends most her time on-line doing homework these days. I spend the time trying not to bother her HA HA (it's not easy)
:48:

My girls are driving me crazy TC. For some reason they just wanted to grow very tall 3 1/2ft and my light is at the top of my closet. No where for them to go I had to move 2 of them off to the side of the light, the are growing past it??? They all finally budded after nute burning them (they looked bad) and cutting back the foliage as suggested by my local dispensary. They are indoor trees. Guess I will get more, but they won't be ready when they were suppose to be. I had girls in the veg box ready to go to flower and I couldn't hold them off anymore so now my flower box is cramped. I'm still on a learning curve! :peace:

White Owl, North is Nice. Redding is real nice. Mild chilly winter, lakes close by, snow skiing close by. Not a bad area really. Not as warm in winter as South of SF, but still warmer than the mountians. I think Red Bluff charges a little more in the winter at RV parks because Snow Birds end up there a lot. Most RV parks we stay in run about $400 a month in the valley. There is a beautiful one in Corning, on the Sacramento River. How far you expecting to move?

What UC colleges are there up there? We are currently paying $450 a month with utilities included, so that is in our price range. Alice needs a Cal State or preferrably a UC so she can finish her Bachelor Degree in Spanish. She plans to attend Law School right afterwards, so a law program near-by would be important as well.
So basically we are trying to find cheap rent, a good school close by (1 hr drive?), and cooler weather with clean air. That's not too much to ask for I Pray.

White Owl, Sacramento State, good school. My daughter graduated there.
Chico State, good party school. Nice area.
Humbolt State, well.....is Green shal we say?
No University north of Chico till you get to Humbolt State.
My girl went to Humbolt too, to start.....I like it over there.

my mom graduated from chico...she is pretty straight laced but likes two beers every night like clockwork...lmao

She partied 2Dog...she still has her two beers. You can feel quite nice after two beers....lol.

How you doing today?

great tc how r u? I think she was pretty broke which may have prevented her from partying too much. She says she ate off of a few dollars a week. They would make biscuits and jam for dinner..lol..she drank I dotn think she ever smoked tho..my dad on the other hand was a jock at cal poly partied on the beach I know he and his friends drank and he used to have to break up fights his small friend would start..I wonder about the tweeds tho lol?? did they drug test in the 60's and 70's

No 2Dogs....no drug testing back then, unless you consider the tests they did on LSD in the Military. I think Berkely ran some LSD tests too. Jk.

I remember, living on $100 a month when in college. Not for long tho, I think the $100 was just enough to force me to get a job. I bet your mom knows how to make potatoes bout twenty ways then...those were ten pounds for like under a dollar.
I got to hit the kitchen and start boiling meat. Sounds awful but isnt.....Carnita's meat has to boil forever. Takes almost as long as my Afgoo is taking to finish. lol.

BIU.

Hello Ladies, (and you gentlemen)
Sorry I haven't been around. Posted a new thread to explain. Just wanted to drop bye and say :ciao:
Everyone have a wonderful evening!!!

:bong2:

Latest posts

Back