The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like that room is shaping up well Mojave. I too dream of growing indoor seriously someday. The husband always says bigger is better for lumens. I dont know if he knows what he is talking about, but 4u seems to agree. My electrics are way messed up downstairs, if we ever get an electriction down there, I am gonna remember the "Dedicated 30 amp circut" part of yours and Godess's conversation. Thank you both.

:ciao:Ozzy :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: the FGG

Thanks for bringing the FFG off of my page five.....

That avatar is slightly disturbing. Any relation to Sand People?

Hey TC my advice on the electric is a little diff from the rests
You want a 3 or more circuit for your room 1 breaker for lights 1 for fans 1 for mis.(pump, to use when cleaning.
The breakers should all be Ground Fault. If lighting calls for a 20 amp breaker that is what to use. It may cost you a little more but protestion from electric is priceless.

It's from some video game In the full pic I'm blowing my brain out. Like they are located there

Here are 2 of my strains

White WidowF2
Purple Frosting

Curious about the size difference, and how tall and lanky a couple of them are compared to their siblings. Are the tall, stretched, thin ones possibly males?

WWf2_102609.jpg

PurpFrost102609.jpg

Ozzy still:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: the FGG

:watchplant: hi!! I'm new here--my name's Rogue. Nice to meet you all! Gotta post a bit more before I can show off my girl, lol!

Great to have you sadira/rogue.....welcome to the "Female Growers Group". Just a bunch of us girls (and a few guys) that grow ...... if you want to officially join, go to "group memberships" and click join.

Mojave, could be you got males there, seems they get taller faster from what I read here. But, till they show sex, you never can tell....Looking good tho, really good! Like in life the dog gone boys got to be tallest and handsomest...lol....make you love them first.

Hi Ozzy, Thanks for the info on the Electrics......downstairs still a nightmare electrics wise.

mojavemama said:
Here are 2 of my strains

White WidowF2
Purple Frosting

Curious about the size difference, and how tall and lanky a couple of them are compared to their siblings. Are the tall, stretched, thin ones possibly males?

:ciao: thanks for shareing

As we know most fast agresive growing plants tend to be male..i have had some nice females pop out...The long lanky ones I tend to pull early on account they dont get the stalk strong enough to hold threw flower..I like strong thick stalks..and from the size those plants ya should seen sex by now..?? looking good girl...take a close look at them again ...i look for the round cluster just under the shoot at the node...this tells me Male..and i throw in flower to see...most time it is...hope this helps..take care be safe

THANK YOU!!!!! That's what I thought, and I guess I should grab my loupe and look closer. Unfortunately, that's a real weak link for me--I've never actually seen a male plant in real life, only in pictures. I was just going to cull them, but maybe I'll wait just a bit and use them for a learning experience to see if I can recognize a ball. I feel like I'm going through puberty all over again, sneaking peeks at the anatomy book in the library when the teacher isn't looking.

Hmmmm.....thinking how I might put them into flowering. I guess I can just put them in a closet for 12 hours at night. I don't have my grow room sectioned off yet to accomodate both a veg and flower area.

THANK YOU for your help!!!!!

mojavemom... can ya get big garbage can with lid? place plants inside for 12 hrs and in light for 12..if ya wanna detirmine sex take clipping and place in 12/12 cycle..you will know in a few days..hope this helps

Hi girls, how are we all and other lovely green ladies?

sadira246 said:
:watchplant: hi!! I'm new here--my name's Rogue. Nice to meet you all! Gotta post a bit more before I can show off my girl, lol!

Yes! Wilkommen! Glad to see one more Y chromosome! We guyz gotta stick to....ge.....ther......... Oh hell, I'm in the wrong room again, aren't I? :bolt:

Thorn, Welcome back, been awhile, glad to see you doing so well!

Mr. Snax, you can post in here anytime you like. Cromosones not withstanding.

:cry:

Can a guy get a Hug around here???

:cry:

tcbud said:
...Mr. Snax, you can post in here anytime you like. Cromosones not withstanding....
I thank you madame, you are a credit to your gender! I was just havin' a goof, but I do lurk around this thread sometimes just to see what my lovely sisters are brewing up. It's always interesting! :D

Love Peeps!

~Snax (He Who Lurks)

Ozzy :heart::heart::heart: The FGG

:heart:you too UKgirl I keep it in the open that way 4u will never figure us out :aok::heart:

Latest posts

Back