The Female Growers Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SmokinMom said:
And rdrose!!!! I always enjoy when you pop in. Good to see ya. :)

Thanks, Mom!! It's good to be 'back in the saddle' again...as they say...:D ...

I am enjoying every minute of it...Still smoking your 'girls' I see...Excellent!! Hope you are well and happy!!! :)

DonJones said:
maybe your need to start censoring the content of everyone else's posts that don't directly relate to MJ, like the several threads about what people were getting for Christmas, what they were doing for different holidays and so on.

Wow - that's a bizarre mind twist when on at least two of those threads you reference, you came in belittling me personaly for daring to have fun while there were soldiers alone on Christmas. And when you didn't get the slap back you were fishing for - you moved onto another post and mentioned ME by NAME and the post BY NAME and how trivial my post was - once again comparing with Veterains alone on Christmas and comparing their service to Christs crucifiction. Holy crap I didn't imagine anyone could think so highly of themselves but no one said a word to you - just passed over your rant while you tried to censor our celebration to fit your mood and view. Never woulda brought it up if you weren't using the posts as an reference here. If you could just chill once in a while....

It has been noted and not disputed that you do contribute here on the forum. I just don't know why you have to be a jerk about it.

Don't slap at Hippy for doing the same thing you did, It makes you look like a.....

logo-small.gif

DonJones said:
As to HippyInEngland's comment about this is a MJ site, maybe your need to start censoring the content of everyone else's posts that don't directly relate to MJ, like the several threads about what people were getting for Christmas, what they were doing for different holidays and so on.

But that is not really my problem. Keeping in the good graces of the mods are, and Just remember when you start imposing your idea of relevancy on me, there will be someone else out there waiting to impose their ideas on you. It won't be me because I don't really care what you think or post

Great smoking to all of you and I'm still proud of the granddaughter, and thankful for all of the good wishes and prayers that returned her to us.

DON, YOU REALLY ARE A PIECE OF..... WORK

ladies , i have to say the proplr on this forum are so far amazin have got so much help.. and the plants are all the greener for it thanks. k

DonJones said:
I thank all of you who are concerned for the possible results of someone recognizing someone in the pictures. However, as I have already told a few of you personally, that is the least of our worries. We are already well known as being legal medical users and growers in our community as well as for being out spoken advocates of legalization. CPS knows our views very well and so long as there is no usage, paraphernalia or MJ in the immediate area of th ebaby, they are not concerned. They were specifically asked about the baby being in our home to head off any inadvertent problems.

But I thank you for your concern. As to HippyInEngland's comment about this is a MJ site, maybe your need to start censoring the content of everyone else's posts that don't directly relate to MJ, like the several threads about what people were getting for Christmas, what they were doing for different holidays and so on.

But that is not really my problem. Keeping in the good graces of the mods are and I have already told THG that I appreciated her concern and didn't care if she removed them. Just remember when you start imposing your idea of relevancy on me, there will be someone else out there waiting to impose their ideas on you. It won't be me because I don't really care what you think or post so long as you aren't leading someone into getting hurt or killed.

Great smoking to all of you and I'm still proud of the granddaughter, and thankful for all of the good wishes and prayers that returned her to us.

DJ.... you have been the subject of concern for awhile now. It's time you were set straight.. in front of the entire group.
"YOU:" do not dictate to "us" the staff, on what to allow, dis-allow, edit, censor, or how to interpret the rules. "WE" have been entrusted with that chore, and WE will decide among ourselves without your advice...THANK YOU You will be better served, monitoring your own actions rather than others.
NOW... I'm sure you have read the rules, but I will refresh your memory, since you seem to be having a problem.
5. Bashing of anyone or any group is not considered polite. Please don't do that here. We're here to get away from that type of thing, not to participate in it.......2. Flaming, or open argument including, but not limited to using derogatory names toward another member, degrading comments, racial insults and sexist comments are not acceptable for use anywhere in the open forums
this includes use of berating or belittling insinuations or name calling. Berating and belittling comments directed at ANY of the membership.
8. Please, for your own protection, do not post pictures or information about yourself or your life that would make it possible for the police to use against you or the site. No real life photos of yourself or family and friends. Anyone in the world can come to our site and look at anything you post. Be safe. Be free. Stay free.
Does "that" need clarification?.. Do you suppose that dhs would approve of marijuanna being grown in close proximity to this granddaughter?.. That was, (in your choice of words) stupid posting your grndchilds picture on here. Posting pictures of xmas gifts and posting facial shots of family, and especially children, is hardly comparable.
12.You will not post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations, all of which are inappropriate and prohibited in Marijuana Passion Forums.
including prayer. IMO... that violates "two" rules.. religious discussion AND solicitation.. :)
17.You will not discuss politics, religion, saints or sports.
I am going to interpret this to include prayer and talk of the crucifixion, 'your' god, your religeous beliefes.

You have a horrible propensity to immediately go on the attack toward anyone that disagrees with you. You berate, belittle, insult, in your long winded rambles. You've been warned about it previously, both in private and on the board. The warnings are over.
You seem to fail to understand, though this is a public forum, it is MarP's house. You abide by his requests, or get out. Your coming in here blowing your hot air, condemning, and intimidating, is unacceptable and will no longer be tolerated. Abiding by the rules affords you the "priviledge" of being a part of our community.
Though you 'have' contributed some quality information, you have also instigated much unrest and violated the rules on multiple occasions. There have been multiple complaints....
Consider yourself on NOTICE...
a single infraction, a single berating post, a single condescending(see OHC signature) comment, and you will be relieved of your priviledge to post here.
This is not a 'knee jerk' reaction, nor a spur of the moment descision. You have been a subject of contraversy for weeks in the moderators forum. We all agree. You are crass, rude, intimidating, aggressive, and full of 'yourself'. A cyber 'bully', trying to throw his weight around. And as is most often the case with playground bullies, are likely a man with few friends and little real respect from peers.
Fear and itimidation are NOT respect.

Get back to it Ladies, I for one like reading your banter from a distance :)

:peace:

istockphoto_10182833-love-cannabis.jpg

Good Morning Ladies

Just had an older friend come visit, with his new certificate in hand, looking for advise on growing. I sat him down and told him this is what I know and this forum is where I learned a lot of it.
Thank you all for your advise, friendship, concern and humor. This last season was the best yet. Cmon Spring!!!!!

And welcome to our two new Roses. Enjoy your stay. There's some awesome people here.

Tact said:
Regular sausage party in here, where are the ladies? :D

:pTact - that's the first time you ever made me laugh xox
You've been saving that one, haven't you?

Really cool that you COULD help a friend Colorado Lady - in my word it's stealth. shame.

Colorado Lady 1 said:
Hello Old Hippie Chick

What did you mean "shame"??????
Just a shame that it has to be that way - all states are not equal on this issue,no such thing as legal here.

aint it the truth!!!!!!!! Feel very lucky to live where we do. Got in some trouble over my plants in the 60s and the sentence then was 5 to life.
WE'VE COME A LOOOOONG WAY BABY!!

BOSTON BAKED BEAN said:
i have been to a few great sausage partys!!!! sorrry could not help it.

Thank you for the welcome, ColoradoLady.

And Boston, don't ya just love a good sausage party?!?!? :hubba:

(hmmm...did I just say that??) LOLOL :eek:

So...am I a member yet, TC??? :p

BTW, congrats on the BPOM!!! Beautiful bud!!

So here are the strains I have picked out so far:

Flying Dragon - Feminized
Magic Bud - Regular
Super Lemon Haze - Feminized
Kali Mist - Regular
Kalichakra - Regular

I haven't pressed the "go to checkout" button yet, though. Anyone try any of these?

Rdrose...sorry ladies for popping in here again, but every once in awhile I got to see if there is any action going on, anyway, I just wanted to comment that I have grown the Kali Mist, and it is incredible smoke, not the best yeilding, but GREAT for a good headstash! Good up high, for going out shopping or to a movie. Mine came from serious seeds, and was one of my favorites. I grew mine outdoors a few yrs ago, so I wouldn't be much help for an indoor with her, she is sativa dominant so be prepared for that, but well worth the wait!

after i get a good way into this grow, im going to spend some serious bread and go for good strong but tough strains,,,, also to join the fem group whats a sista got to do like a pic with my screenname in it or just my word..... not sure how to make it happen... also my guy is being a total dink he thinks im on here talking to alsorts of people going to get him into trouble.... but i told him you are all nice people and most people here can do this and have permission to from the state.... thanks gals and if you got any ideas on good good good seed let me know ....

thanks kris

bbb I get the same crap...men lol...welcome to the fgg! most of us are nice hehe

Latest posts

Back