The forum is very Slow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems to me like MP is already outgrowing it's server again. I've had some pretty slow time on here and even the same subscriptions coming up for hours without any new messages.

yes. me too. im new here so i didnt know if it was normal...i havent noticed the time of day it being any better or worse

We shouldnt be dismissing a shoddy site slowing down as acceptable, the site seems to have serious issues and no-one is sorting it out, i just sat and watched someone in the shout box say they have had enough and will not be back, more will follow and this will collapse if powers that be do not clean it up, every dead link over 12 months old should be deleted making more new room and not adding to an already clogged server.

:bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1: arnt working :hairpull: so slowww ya, what about deleting a bunch of old pointless threads and pics??

You guys think you have it bad try doing some work on the site. :doh: I'm about ready to throw a freaking fit over here. Christ we have high speed road runner and it seems like we have dial up or worse. This is why i really haven't been on over the last 3 or so days. I passed the message on to MP. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Christ we have high speed road runner and it seems like we have dial up or worse. This is why i really haven't been on over the last 3 or so days. I passed the message on to MP. ;)
im in the same boat as you.... agreed. MP.COM>:hitchair:
i cant even access MP using my iphone, edge is already slow, and now its pretty much impossible. Atlease at home it isnt that slow...

Thanks for the info. I have been frustrated tryine g to get into the program - it used to be so fast and now it is slow - won't give up on you though - this is the best site available. Keep up the good work

Thanks for the info TBG, so slow at times that it makes me lose in the 8 ball tourney, lol.

Latest posts

Back