The great MPMF smoke out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, that stuff sucks. But what goes around willlll for SURE go back around. So down the line they'll learn some kind of lesson ;)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

oh my ding-a-ling oh my ding-a-ling... i want you to play with my ding-a-ling..

Yup, there sure are people who DO anything.I'm actually glad i have morals though. If i didn't have morals i wouldn't be the person i am now and i like the person i am now and the life i have. Hehe so morals are pretty good. I'd prolly be doing more than "stealing the cookies from the cookie jar"

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Looks like that resin is kicking in lol

Those freakin cookies.

i hear ya.. thats why i said i should never become a law dog.. you know i would so abuse the power they have... but it would be a fun ride..

haha, i wouldn't confinscate peoples weed though. i'd feel bad for 'em! lol...i mean i don't like cops in certain ways, but think what the citys would be like without them? I'd just wish i was invisible to them so i could smoke my smoke and live life and they wouldn't have anything to say about that. :p which is why i am so going to vaca in amsterdam haha

~Burn One~
Dewayne

i can't believe it's like 4 in themorning really ic an't i feel like i just woke up.. but i been up since 8am

haha, wellll unlike you, imma go to bed in a few mins lol. I'd like to make this thing go to 20 pages first though haha.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

i would be like... i won't confiscate this weed i found on you.. on one condition, you sit here and smoke out my police cruiser with me.. haha!

lmao. I'd do it :p I used to know a dirty cop that smoked, i wouldnt' ever smoke around or with himt hough. I didn't feel comfortable knowing that in 8 hours he's going to be wearing a badge and riding in a cruiser haha.

~Burn ONe~
Dewayne

A good friend of mine is a cop. If they only knew what I know lol

and i know if i was a cop.. and i was in on a bust.. and i saw cash in the crack house sittin on the counter i'd stuff that cash in my pants ... lol

When i lived in maine these cops would always search my friends and i and get our weed...they didn't even do anything, i'm thankful but still knowing that they're gonna take that and smoke it and at least not just book it in evidence is upsetting lol. If i can't smoke MY weed, i don't want some officer in a uniform smoking it lol.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Wow, 376 posts on this thing lol, cheers ;)

~Burn ONe~
Dewayne

only 376.... in what maybe 5 hours.. or so..

Yeah, that's still good though, and all that i smoked haha! it was fun ;)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back