The great MPMF smoke out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep lots of fun. I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow.. well today. lol

I smoked a half of a 4 gram blunt of krippy, i took a few hits of hash and i smoked 2 and a half to three bowls out of the water bong. if i remember correctly anyways haha.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

hummmm so i'd say you about smoked an 8th

well i smoked prolly 6 grams or so i'd say it was. And the hash, which is what i think really got me lol.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

ur prolly gonna wake up high tomarrow lol.....

i hate snorting vicodine.. but it's just sitting here.. lookin at me like.. please do me.. you know you love pain killers.... and yes i do.. i do love you pain killers.. but i don't wanna abuse you... one day i might need you... but snort me..you'll catch a buzz.. temptation.. what to do what to do..

haha tbone, it doesn't take but .6 of a gram to make 4, and one will last you hours. Make some :) and i doubt that i'll wake up high, but i'm still high right now for sure lol.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

I used to snort pills and pop pills, i stick to marijuana now =) i like it much better.

~Burn ONe~
Dewayne

me too.. thats why i am akinda wary about snortin this... i forget how much vicodin burns...

It's a way to eat weed and get you pretty high. If you search the forum room umm with the eating weed it'll be like "cheap easy way to eat weed" or something. Pretty neat though.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Well, i think i'm going to be going to bed! I had a chill time here, i enjoyed it. Thanks guys for the chat. You guys are aweseom, take care and have a great 4th!!! Night Marijuana Passion!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Night man. I had a blast too. Seeyas Pranic :) I am off to bed.

Peace

Thanks. Sleep well T-Bone. Same to you pranic if you decide to take your nocturnal self to bed ;) lol..niiiight

~Burn One~
Dewayne

i'll crash when the birds start chirping like usual lol... night ya'll

haha okay everything i need to do ont he computer is done, checked all the emails and whatever off, lol night for real this time!!!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back