The Great Outdoors Grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FourTwenty

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Thought I would start a journal for our 2010 Outdoor Grow!
We just took some clones today and will let them grow and train for a month or so
before putting them in the ground.

Until April they will be under Four, 4ft fluro's until they've rooted then I'll start hardening them off in the window seal.

We're going to use generic potting soil, but we'll mix each 20lb bag of potting soil with perlite, lime, and bio bizz, bio-grow which is an organic nute.

So the clones 15 of them should have around a month and a half to grow before there in the ground.

also we have an older plant already trained and topped that we'll be putting out to grow.... this will be a GUERRILLA GROW stay tuned!!!!

here are some pics of the clones & the older (sexed plant) to get things going.

Clones Taken - Feb 28, 2010

Rooting Gel Used - Clonex Gel (we've had great results with this product and highly recommend it.)

Strain - Hindu Kush -

DSC01466.JPG

DSC01468.JPG

DSC01469.JPG

DSC01465.JPG

Ordered Some beans today!

Hopefully we'll be able to get clones in time to get them outside.

Seeds Were:
Blue Widow Feminized (Blueberry x White Widow)
Ceres Seeds - Purple Feminized

Seeds Ordered: March 1, 2010

i know right!

i cant wait lol gonna raft the river and find some good sites...........

we planted 5 Hindu Kush seeds today in jiffy pellets cant wait to see them in the ground.....

hopefully we'll have a great outdoor harvest come oct.

because last year we lost all outdoor plants to termites.

Ah, I luv the grows like this. I posted along time ago about finding spots on a Honda Big Red and doing it secret squirrel style. Sooo fun and your heart races every time you water. I will be following. GL, stay safe.

Thanks i'll be updating as much as possible......

ok quick update in total we have 14 clones that have a day or two left in the dome.

plus we have 11 hindu kush seeds waiting to break soil.

we'll add more clones at a later date....

Latest posts

Back