The Irish Files.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got to step in and say.....you all stay up too late for me....but better late than never is cool. I missed the group hug.....dang.

Your plants look great, and Great thread too!
subscribe....now.

You've given out too much........ty tc bud, as fer staying up late it hasn't affested me one bit, it hasn't affected me on bit, it hasn't..............

ta2dguy said:
i dont know anyone here very well but from what i have read around the forum i think that asking irish for the way to go is a great idea chef. it sure does seem like he has a grip on things and can def. grow some killer lookin weed. i hope he shows up and takes on the challenge. :48:

>>>thanks ta2dguy. your money is in the mail...:rofl:

ok. ok. Irish is touched at the niceties. (sp?). now, lets get Chef through an actual harvest, that is actually finished, completely...at 4 weeks bro, you would be smoking some so-so, 'just mediocre' weed. it has just made it to the point that you can actually call it weed. lol...

left to his own defenses, at 4 -5 weeks, my boy can't help himself. he turns into a dope crazed, machete' wielding, executioner. lol...he has cat in him , i think...a pheromone is released to his brain at this point, that turns him into a monster. lol...he begins hacking, and swinging, and chopping, and clawing in a violent frenzy, til every last twig is snapped...lol...

i heard his wife jimmied the lock on the dishwasher door, where this slap-chop sheng-fu had stuck her on a time out, and she walked into the flower room to see Chef sitting in his bvd's, indian style on the floor, holding a teenage indica named sheryl, and one name felicia, in each sticky arm, rocking back , and forth singing, "my buddy, my buddy"... what a monster they say he WAS to take the virtue of those two young girls, while his wife sat right there in the dishwasher in the next room!!!LOL. LOL...:rofl: ...roflmao...

i could not pass this one up brother Chef...now, step away from the girls...:rofl: ...

:rofl: :rofl: Irish step away from the bong! Dang brother i thought i was high! Waiting fer the lights to come on to give a "m" treatment. Ya know my ma did call me Ginsu fer a long time:eek:. The chef ninja! Hawaaaa! Chop!........when irish says its ok:rolleyes: :D

No Question about it the man (Irish) knows his stuff, all one has to do is look at the plants he harvested to know that he's been doing this for a minute, some of his ways may be a little unconventional...but they work, and thats what it's all about...if it aint broke don't fix it! This place wouldn't be what it is without you here Irish!

Oh yeah....lookin good chef!

lmao...irish that is a funny image..felicia...

wow... I must really be starting to finally sober up for real now. I had almost forgoten you could get that high irish. :)

that's a funny image, little ol' chef molesting those poor underage girls lol.

You will reap the rewards of Irish's advice chef; btw your plants are really trichin up :holysheep: I see a very stoned chef in the near future :hubba:

Wow! Hello to all who showed up!
LF This is the reason fer this GJ, Brother Irish has been trying to show...who?:eek: mmme! Something! And i wanna see what! He does know his stuff bubba and he's has taken me as his molasses padiuan, lol oh yeah :48: ty, lol!
2dog Get a kusk bar! :laugh:
LHL........Shhhhhh!:bolt: I get all excited about a green girl....must be related to James T. Kirk.
Godss My last triched up but i think the ol Irish is gonna show me some thing new!:banana:
Thanks to all who pulled up a bud! Alot more to come with the chef, a paduian, and the jedi master, Irish-He who has been high today than most of us have been in a:huh: ...............half minute:rofl:

those S1 Bubbas kick it up a notch...:D ...i've been outside chopping, and stacking wood for about 6 hours...time just flew on by after a fat BK bud in the sneak a toke...this stuff winds me up like a watch...i shoveled the snow from the driveway, then put up wood...buzzed out of my gourd the entire time...not for the weekend warrior...this is bona-fide, stoner reccomended...

your giving me way to much credit here bud...the M treatments are widely known in mj,and mmj circles... the info i passed on to you came from 3LB(3 little birds)...i like thier style...they gave me tips on what to do to my LUI grow...

i'm just telling you that your chopping much to early, therefore, not reaching your full potential bro. i blew up your trichs, and seen no amber...you can easily get false positives from the radio shack, and 420 , hand held scope...for instance, if there is a dark red towel hanging near where your scoping, or, just a piece of wood, the colors from these can interfere with the color of your trichs your seeing...you have to be very aware of your surroundings when scoping trichs...

pretty tired. turning in early tonight bud...keep her green...

what??? tired??...lol...not from chopping wood for 6 hrs, and shoveling all that snow...lol,,,your getting O-L-D....lol, J/K

Where does your bubba come from irish? Are you lucky enough to have a clone of the real deal? Or from seed, and if from seed, where from...if you can tell.

And you passed it on to me! Getting the bubba soon!

hey irish, i didnt get my cheque yet:confused: :D . no problem on the props irish, i give credit where credit is due. it seems that i have a very similar problem as chef has. i get all choppy choppy wayyyyyy before it is time lol. even if i have lots of smoke to get thru i still get in there after about 35 days and start seeing things that are not there... like amber lmao. i understand your headspace chef when it comes to getting itchy. i hope you can hold on thru this one and let the girls do their thing but i fully understand if you cant resist a little chop chop:hubba: . good luck chef.

IRISH said:
you can easily get false positives from the radio shack, and 420 , hand held scope...for instance, if there is a dark red towel hanging near where your scoping, or, just a piece of wood, the colors from these can interfere with the color of your trichs your seeing...you have to be very aware of your surroundings when scoping trichs...

what do you use to scope your's irish?

Ta2, i'm gonna stick this one out! It's when i don't have any that i run through the flower tent like a retarded samurai with parkinsons:eek: LHL, irish sometimes forgets to clean his glasses when he paint's his barn:p YEHAW! Here's the latest fer inspection. Told ya the wrong feeding schedule. They got nutes yesterday and water today. The m treatment is 2morrow. Got some serious sugar going on here!

DSCI0033.JPG

DSCI0034.JPG

DSCI0035.JPG

DSCI0036.JPG

DSCI0037.JPG

DSCI0038.JPG

DSCI0039.JPG

DSCI0040.JPG

DSCI0041.JPG

DSCI0042.JPG

DSCI0043.JPG

DSCI0045.JPG

i see a "dabuddah" sittin' there....looks like you have everything you need.

:D Good eye puff! Da buddah is a waiting! I put it near the flower tent so it can send it's vibe to the buds!

lookin good man! You are not alone...my scissor fingers get itchy about 2 weeks before they are done...especially when my jars are low. You can do it we got faith in ya...you grow in coco right?

pull'in for ya!!!...i chopped stinky tonight! well, trimmed her rather. she is still in the pot with a new doo...trying something a bit different once again...i fully trimmed in the soil pot, and i will put her in the dark like this for three days...i normally just go dark three days, then trim, and chop...

she is 70/30 tonight, and smells skunky with a hint of sweet fruit...this is gonna be a real good one...my friend who gave her to me smoked her with me several times he says, but if he didnt tell me right then when we were toking, i wouldnt remember her taste, or high...stoner, ya know? lol...

man, bro your pic taking matches mine in a very short time...noooo, yours is way better than mine...i can blow your trich pictures up real nice...look'in like maybe 40/60/0...if you see amber, i'd say clean your spectacles, or put a fresh pair of contacts in, cause i ain't see'in it...soooo, once again,,,

step away from the girls...

lol...lol...your actually doing this thing...your will power is strong...you can do this thing young paduian...we are all pulling for you to let her ride...stay on course, and the reward will be great...double check everything. make sure there is no light leaks...check your ph before feeding...double check it...now take a deep breath, and watch as the magic begins to transform in your buds...are we having fun yet?...lol...later bro...

Latest posts

Back