The Irish Files.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lf thanks fer the words, i grow in soil with worm castings, worm turds! The "m"jedi master, obi 1 irish kenobi has spoken correctly....i think. Brother not to worry i haven't even scoped her yet! Everything is double checked and the countdown continues!

those sure are some sugary lookin ladies chef. i know i would be having a hard time not snipping at least a little :). if they were mine they would be lookin something like irishs' standing there with a new do wondering *** just hit her. good looking grow chef. good luck getting to the finish.

Ty ta2dguy, it's hard not to go at it like julia childs on a case of redbulls :headbang2: . But one thing about most texans is it may take us some time to do it but we always keep our word! I also wanna see what the ol irish yoda has in mind......hmmm yoda....green....Irish...!!!!! :shocked: OMG, Irish and yoda are lepricans!:laugh:

Just checking in to see if you are staying true to the force......

I see you are......

a little green voice said Deny your inner ginsu!

Smoke more green bud to still that Ginsu voice!

Not to worry TC, i'm denying my inner voice! But i'm getting HamsterLewis addicted to pics. Just some close ups of the ladies.

DSCI0087.JPG

DSCI0088.JPG

DSCI0089.JPG

DSCI0090.JPG

DSCI0091.JPG

DSCI0093.JPG

DSCI0094.JPG

DSCI0097.JPG

DSCI0099.JPG

DSCI0100.JPG

DSCI0102.JPG

Nice pics Chef. I favor the Miracle Blade over the Ginsu but Julia could rock em both.... add some butter. Butter good. mmmmmm

It's not a meal unless it's got butter! Actually wikerson sword gifted her with a set before she passed that's awsome! She could rock with butter! Hmmm... buttered p=express:eek: :D

Looking very sugary :)

I've got your scissors-If you ever want to see them again....

lmao-jk

Patience, Chef.

:)

Gb

Patiently waiting but it's hard geezer. As fer my scissors...hehe i have GINSU!

IRISH said:
those S1 Bubbas kick it up a notch...:D buzzed out of my gourd the entire time...not for the weekend warrior...this is bona-fide, stoner reccomended...

Irish bro, just gave mine a whirl.. Yikes!!:eek: Str8 creepy creeper antisocial devestation. My mind was bent like Kennedy's bumber. Definitely NOT for the weekender!!:D Never had it creep like that before. Wonder if holding her to 70+ had anything to do with it??:confused2: Chef, yer gonna dig it for sure man.

Ok, so what's with everyone starting new GJ's and not tellin' ol' NV?? Sheesh! I'm startin' ta think..... Ah forget it..

Nice pics chef. My fine Irish brother will indeed lead you to greener pastures;) Is that triched out freak show the pineapple ex?

Yup NV! Thats the pinapple express. Both clones and smelling great! Gonna start some new beans soon. Maybe ol nv will wanna do a little comp?

Just a few sugar shots fer today to let the ol green one know i'm....We are still here! First up the cookie grow:

DSCI0129.JPG

DSCI0130.JPG

DSCI0131.JPG

DSCI0133.JPG

DSCI0135.JPG

DSCI0136.JPG

And the other p-express clone: The last pic is my fav little bud!

DSCI0138.JPG

DSCI0139.JPG

DSCI0140.JPG

DSCI0141.JPG

DSCI0142.JPG

DSCI0143.JPG

DSCI0144.JPG

DSCI0145.JPG

DSCI0148.JPG

DSCI0149.JPG

IRISH said:
your giving me way to much credit here bud...the M treatments are widely known in mj,and mmj circles... the info i passed on to you came from 3LB(3 little birds)...i like thier style...they gave me tips on what to do to my LUI grow...

The 3LB have awesome advice. Anything we grow can come up with problems (veggies, flowers herbs), but I have found in the past most of my failures were because I made things way too complicated and thought I could push the plants harder. Simple really is so easy ;)

nice girls chef i cant wait till my p ex is like yours how far along is she/them ?:)

Latest posts

Back