the law

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weedabix

Reaction score
if the law visit your house and get no reply do they always return?:rolleyes:

Usually. Next time just tape a envelope to the door with 10 bucks in it. They wont be back after that.

if its a felony yeah dont worry just think of what you have to and outsmart them piggies they cant take you in if you "dont know nothing" unless they have sufficent proof witch they dont most of the time just deny deny and make sure to insult the slimy farts for even wasting your time accusing you of some bogus crime you wouldnt commit

:yeahthat: If they left a card call and see what they want. It will give you time to get rid of more stuff you can be charged with. Remember alway meet them on their ground go see them if they want to talk. Dont let them in your place without a warrent(sp?).

eazctly ozzy/EastLa...How do ya kno they was there?

eastla edit ya post please..dont want ya get trouble with Hick...not sure why it got by filters..

and dident answer just a day after a near by bust:confused:

Weedabix said:
if the law visit your house and get no reply do they always return?:rolleyes:

What makes you think they leave?
thoughts of one paranoid person.:cop:

And who is that out in the car for the last week. Gotta watch the shadows, never know who is there.

I have no idea of where some of you are from and I don't want to sound flip. I am a paranoid person, but that is a by-product of another life.
As far as growing goes, I live in a place where the law are going to say, so what else is new, we have bigger things to do. (that means do-nut shop)
That is one of the up sides of living in California. Telling my age, I live where it started, up the road from my house is where the dead started jamming, down in the town park is where big brother and Janis rocked our world, and they thought the town was on fire form the smoke of our wonderful herb a rising in the air.

I think the Cowboy has smoked enough tonight my friends.:48: Good Night.

If they want you, they will get you sorry to say.
Only you can change what they get and how much before it happens only you.
IMO get rid, tare down, ship out, flush (last resort) do what it takes to lay low for a while and when the dust settles slowly stoke your fire and bring back to a nice glow once again.

Cheers!!!

oh ya and "tell no one" I sleep like a baby at night knowing that no one knows what I do because I am the only one who does! The only one!

Latest posts

Back