The Lone Survivor and a Spud...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The New Girl

Reaction score
Hi, well some of you may remember my strife, if you don't all the better. This is what I have, the aftermath: A lone survivor that was tortured by being torn from it's nice hydro home, thrown in a dark plastic box for over a week with no food or water, a mistreated prisoner...and this little spud. My big one, well bigger than the little one, (over two feet) is doing quite well now and has adapted from being in hydro and re-homed into a bucket of dirt, good dirt. I'm not a soil grower but there's a mix of good stuff in there. I'm not sure what it is though because of my hasty departure I didn't have time to mark who was who. I started with 4 strains. I had DJ Shorts Blueberry though I don't think she's that as well as Agent Orange, again..nah. But it could be the MK Ultra or the Querkle I'm thinking. Hopefully she'll show me who she is in flower!

Hmmm, now the little girl...if she was worth her weight in gold I'd be hard pressed to be able to buy a Tootsie Pop...She is already starting to flower and when she's done I'm going to throw a big party, as long as it's just me if someone is to get stoned. Hopefully there's enough for a dube.
I'll keep ya all posted on her growth and yield!!!

I also have 4 other plants I saved but they are at a friends outside far away, and we all know what can happen there...I'll put my energy into what's here and if the others should come thru it's a plus, a gift, a miracle!
Thanks for looking...

bucketa.jpg

bucket2a.jpg

LRida.jpg

LRidera.jpg

Any pics of this tortured lone survivor? I wld love to see her...At any rate, keep fighting the good fight for those that can not fight for themselves...God bless your lil tortured prisoner...

:p Sorry, duplicate post, thanks mod for moving/fixing. Darn server busy and my quick little fingers...
TNG :p

Aw,she's an ickle cutie The New Girl, :)

And what a survivor!:eek:

I hope her and bigger sisters turn out nice for you.

The New Girl said:
This is what I have, the aftermath: A lone survivor that was tortured by being torn from it's nice hydro home, thrown in a dark plastic box for over a week with no food or water, a mistreated prisoner...and this little spud. My big one, well bigger than the little one, (over two feet) is doing quite well now and has adapted from being in hydro and re-homed into a bucket of dirt, good dirt. I'm not a soil grower but there's a mix of good stuff in there. I'm not sure what it is though because of my hasty departure I didn't have time to mark who was who. I started with 4 strains. I had DJ Shorts Blueberry though I don't think she's that as well as Agent Orange, again..nah. But it could be the MK Ultra or the Querkle I'm thinking. Hopefully she'll show me who she is in flower!

Thanks for looking..

"bring out the Gimp."

Hamster Lewis said:
Any pics of this tortured lone survivor? I wld love to see her...At any rate, keep fighting the good fight for those that can not fight for themselves...God bless your lil tortured prisoner...

Ya, that's her in the bucket back from the edge of death. She was born in May, had a near death experience in June and now she's going to give me presents in October! :p

wow. the mad dash out the back door in a black plastic trash bag, thrown in a box for a week??? sounds scary new girl.:eek: .

hard to believe they look this good. keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

sorry 'bout the djsbb, and ao. i'll smoke a doob in thier honor.

stay safe...

Sounds like a great start to a mystery novel. The mad dash without time to spare for the necessities. Good Luck and may she bring you great rewards.

Latest posts

Back