The Omega! blunt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice, very nice, was that 30 gram?! lol

I'd upload a video of a huge blunt one of our friends rolled and passed around a circle of about 10 of us, but id have to spend ages blurring out faces and i really cant be bothered lol

riz

blunts are a waste of weed, a good hookah or bong makes use of all the smoke and grass. too much smoke wanders off of blunts that coulda been in my lungs. this being my newb opinion, Im open to explanations if im wrong

krotch said:
blunts are a waste of weed, a good hookah or bong makes use of all the smoke and grass. too much smoke wanders off of blunts that coulda been in my lungs. this being my newb opinion, Im open to explanations if im wrong

Yeah, you're right. But it was still a LOT of fun watching it. :)

maybe but i think everybody has different smoking methods and each to there own respectivly..

ill take the good old fashiond joint please :D

You know whats funny, I saw that video a while ago and I've been looking for it on youtube, where I first saw it, with no such luck of finding it. I intended on posting it here and then POOF there it is haha. I want to hit it just once...

.....maybe twice:D

Latest posts

Back