The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ll see your scissors and raise you some weed eating

battery ran out of juice , I am taking a break while it charges

this morning

62328F4E-8A46-42D1-8825-AF1CB724BDB1.jpeg

"Heeey Wally?" "Yeah Beav?" "Hey Wally, well, I miss you." "I miss you too Beav." "Was it creepy and scary?" "Ah heck no, Beav, it was ... peaceful." "What's it like Wally?" "Well, it's a lot like Mayfield." "Mom and dad are here, Lumpy, heck, even that creep Eddie Haskell is here." "Really? Eddie got in?" "Yeah, I guess they took pity on him." "There's even a malt shop, me and all the guys and girls hang out after the Friday night game." "You get to play football and basketball too?" "Heck ya Beav and the the best part is, no one gets hurt." "Gee Wally, I can't wait to come there." "Well Beaver, you have time, but when you do, Mom, dad and me will be waiting."

Attachments

• 1659460051409.png
    1659460051409.png
    251.9 KB · Views: 0
I stopped growing the pineapple, it had way too much vegetation on it...
Had to stop for a few minutes.....fargin hand is cramping.

This is the last time for me as well. I love the smoke and aroma but no yield and all small buds. The Snow Caine will replace her.

Damn, last 3 posts are mine....I feel like I am writing in my diary.....but I don't have a diary.

Finished trimming. Probably got a bit over 3 oz from it but over 1/2 oz of small popcorn buds. To small to mess with so it will be made into hash or kief. So, I only ended up with 2 1/2 zips. Good bye Pineapple. Been growing if for almost 10 years. Thinking the plant just got tired. Doesn't have the aroma it once had and it did yield better.

Gotta get ready to go out to dinner with the neighbors. Going early so we can all get home before dark. Us old folks can't see at nigh.

Latest posts

Back