The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked inside your hurricane preparedness freezer Walt ..

tipps.jpg

Morning OFC. Nice cool morning. Gonna be a lazy, hazy crazy day of summer. In other words not much going on today.

Hope your day gets better ness. I can't watch a sad animal movie or video. Yup I cried when O'l Yeller died.

Gotta go and run a rabbit out of the veggie garden. Damn it!
What ever you do, never watch the movie "hatchimo" or something like that with Richard Gere. It's a true story that actually happened in Japan.

I kept thinking it would turn around, but it gets worse. Don't watch! Ruined my whole evening.

Bubba

Hippie:

If you won't lissen to yer Unca, lissen to a Moderator. You are having what amounts to brain oxygen starvation for whatever physical reason.

It ain't like you are in a marathon after your fourth vaxx. You were sitting at a table under no threat or fear or excitement...

What if you were in some situation that simply turned you into a good imitation of a carrot at a moment that could be deadly for you AND OTHERS??

Be responsible. Ignoring it will not result in anything but potential and large disaster.
Wise words!

why yes it does mate!

I need to pay more attention!

seems there are a few Aussies on board here

please pass the Mullumbimby Madness
Gday OFC good to hear there are other Aussies on board now , I guess the self proclaimed mantle of best Aussie grower on MP is now not a given , will need to up my game . I wont be walking the halls of the mp castle on my own at night anymore sounds bonza will need to drop by more often , ausiie aussie aussie

Gday OFC good to hear there are other Aussies on board now , I guess the self proclaimed mantle of best Aussie grower on MP is now not a given , will need to up my game . I wont be walking the halls of the mp castle on my own at night anymore sounds bonza will need to drop by more often , ausiie aussie aussie

gday mate

competition can be a good thing and I am looking forward to seeing how you step up your game

do you know where I can squire some mullumbimby madness?

Latest posts

Back