The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suppose if you were smoking alone and only had a joint, you wouldn't waste so much just burning away into the air between hits.
I've got that one solved awreddy: What I will do is take a "normal" sized bit of weed that would work in one of those brass cover-top little jobbies (I got one) and stuff it in a paper (now on order through Amazon) and stick it in the blowie holder.

Light the sumbitch up, do the wooofie thing (that I have never done) and exhale every micro-particle back into my Volcano bag. No waste, no loss, and presto! Waltie has a home concert.

BTW: This here straight-arrow Boy Scout has gone to two "concerts" (everybody remained sitting) -- The Kingston Trio, and Johnny Cash.

Y'all are lookin' at one innocent dude, here...

While we are on the subject of travel, my extensive travels have given me some funny local sayings...

In England, a guy said: "Be still, my pecker!" <-- Upon my guffaw, it was explained to me that in England, your "pecker" is your upper lip. IOW: Don't let them know you're afraid... or about to bust out laughing. Keep a straight face.

In France, a nice lady asked me for a rubber. Those are erasers over there.

Last edited:
I just had an apostrophe!

What can be fargin DUMBER than a requirement to wear a mask in a Dentist's office???
Wearing one at the YMCA swimming pool or the beach or out in the national forest hiking ALONE...

Got things stacked up to fix today, Off we go.....

a79f823a5fc2b7214582ccfed2eb9503741c61f7b3ededb79a00648cdc0f9cb6.jpg

Latest posts

Back